Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back!
I know it's been a while, but i felt like I needed a break. Too much was happening in real life to be on this forum. But, now that Christmas break is upon us, I decided to return for a bit! So, it'll be nice to say hello to all my friends again, I missed you guys! Big Grin
~Hori
[-] The following 2 users Like Horizon's post:
  • Apix , ™ Chronic
(12-23-2016, 06:39 PM)Horizon Wrote: I know it's been a while, but i felt like I needed a break. Too much was happening in real life to be on this forum. But, now that Christmas break is upon us, I decided to return for a bit! So, it'll be nice to say hello to all my friends again, I missed you guys! Big Grin

why u retire but u come on forum, u miss me 2 much ?
Wee Willy Winky runs through the town.
Upstairs downstairs, in his nightgown.
Rapping at the windows, crying through the lock.
Are all the children in their beds? For now it's eight o'clock.
Hey, hey, man! Welcome back to the forums! Big Grin I know with me a break was a good thing. Once again, welcome back. Hopefully I'll speak to you in the shout box or something.
(12-23-2016, 06:39 PM)Horizon Wrote: I know it's been a while, but i felt like I needed a break. Too much was happening in real life to be on this forum. But, now that Christmas break is upon us, I decided to return for a bit! So, it'll be nice to say hello to all my friends again, I missed you guys! Big Grin

Hiya! I remember your name, so welcome back! But mannnn, danged if I can remember anything else about you. Isn't that sad? It's my head, my life. But I may go looking for some of your past posts, that will remind me in a hurry.

I hope, most of all, that your life is not so crazy-busy anymore!

Sometimes, crazy-busy is a good thing, but it seems more often than not, not exactly what one was hoping for. ~grimacing~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!