Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello there, people of this forum
yo
some people might know me from agarforums.io
I'm here looking for a small, chill, but good clan that my friend and I can join. Please pm me if you know any that fit the bill.

about me: I'm from the eastern US, I've been playing agar since May of 2015, but only learned how to play somewhat properly in 2016. I like racist and sexual jokes, and electronic music. Also some other stuff but you don't need to know about that.

Heart
Wee Willy Winky runs through the town.
Upstairs downstairs, in his nightgown.
Rapping at the windows, crying through the lock.
Are all the children in their beds? For now it's eight o'clock.
[-] The following 2 users Like savant's post:
  • PVPme, Reaction
(07-11-2016, 02:44 AM)savant Wrote: yo
I'm here looking for a small, chill, but good clan that my friend and I can join. Please pm me if you know any that fit the bill.

about me: I'm from the eastern US, I've been playing agar since May of 2015, but only learned how to play somewhat properly in 2016. I like racist and sexual jokes, and electronic music. Also some other stuff but you don't need to know about that.

Heart

Welcome to our forums! If you came over from another forum-place, that explains how you already set yourself a cool avatar... (He looks kinda 'crazed' with those wild-eyes, y'know... Are you trying to create an image of yourself on the DL for us with that? ~grin~) And I also liked your Profile! You know... I was almost ready to call it an infomercial, except there's two crucial things missing: price, and phone number!

There's so many small clans, I don't even know what they all are! But I'm sure you'll find the section of the forums where clans can introduce themselves and try to recruit new people, like you. Big Grin

I guess for you, the trick will be to find a clan small enough to not stand out too much (a part of your 'gangsta' vibe, lol!), and yet have enough members so you can actually have a few more people to team with, and get friendly with.

You could also just ask in the AGF server's chat... Most of those clans play there.

Have fun out there, and looking forward to any forum contributions that you might make!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • PVPme, savant
(07-11-2016, 03:34 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 02:44 AM)savant Wrote: yo

Heart

Welcome to our forums! If you came over from another forum-place, that explains how you already set yourself a cool avatar... (He looks kinda 'crazed' with those wild-eyes, y'know... Are you trying to create an image of yourself on the DL for us with that? ~grin~) And I also liked your Profile! You know... I was almost ready to call it an infomercial, except there's two crucial things missing: price, and phone number!

There's so many small clans, I don't even know what they all are! But I'm sure you'll find the section of the forums where clans can introduce themselves and try to recruit new people, like you. Big Grin

I guess for you, the trick will be to find a clan small enough to not stand out too much (a part of your 'gangsta' vibe, lol!), and yet have enough members so you can actually have a few more people to team with, and get friendly with.

You could also just ask in the AGF server's chat... Most of those clans play there.

Have fun out there, and looking forward to any forum contributions that you might make!

Thanks for the advice  Cool

I'm not really a gangster, that post in the idubbbz thread was in reference to a couple of his videos.
I prefer to self-identify as a dank memester / apache helicopter.
(07-11-2016, 04:47 PM)savant Wrote: Thanks for the advice  Cool

I'm not really a gangster, that post in the idubbbz thread was in reference to a couple of his videos.

Whew... Not that I'd be judgey if you WERE going for the 'gangsta' look, but I'm happy all the same that I had ya wrong there. And I see you changed your avatar already! (Is one of those two gals wearing boxing gloves?)

And, well, an Apache is one very cool fighting machine! I won't want to find out whether your Apache is the kind that comes standard with a gatling gun. :|

I thought of another reason to try your search on AGF -- if you ask in chat for clans, you;'ll also get an idea of which ones are active!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(07-11-2016, 08:24 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 04:47 PM)savant Wrote: Thanks for the advice  Cool

Whew... Not that I'd be judgey if you WERE going for the 'gangsta' look, but I'm happy all the same that I had ya wrong there. And I see you changed your avatar already! (Is one of those two gals wearing boxing gloves?)

And, well, an Apache is one very cool fighting machine! I won't want to find out whether your Apache is the kind that comes standard with a gatling gun. :|

I thought of another reason to try your search on AGF -- if you ask in chat for clans, you;'ll also get an idea of which ones are active!

its kind of fun to switch things up, maybe someday i'll stop though. this pic is from http://www.webtoons.com/en/action/girls-...itle_no=93

also, i actually have dual gatling guns
[-] The following 1 user Likes savant's post:
  • Squirrel
Hey Welcome also wanna make a clan with me?
And good to see some active members Smile Welcome
(07-12-2016, 01:45 AM)xxHappyfrownxx Wrote: Hey Welcome also wanna make a clan with me?

I might be interested, we should play.
(07-12-2016, 02:19 AM)savant Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 01:45 AM)xxHappyfrownxx Wrote: Hey Welcome also wanna make a clan with me?

Cant Play Atm sorry I can later though do u have discord?
(07-12-2016, 02:20 AM)xxHappyfrownxx Wrote:

yeah i do, we can maybe play tomorrow
(07-12-2016, 02:38 AM)savant Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 02:20 AM)xxHappyfrownxx Wrote:

yeah i do, we can maybe play tomorrow

Yea Sure Smile
dude...you have some of the weirdest sig's hahaha...from cactuspubes to brightbart news....
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Hoan
VELCOME TO ZE COUNTRY ME FRIEND,YOU HAVE ANY QUEZTIONS, JUZ AZK YO

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(12-20-2016, 11:52 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: dude...you have some of the weirdest sig's hahaha...from cactuspubes to brightbart news....

that is a very astute observation

also... holy necro