Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sparkly Name
Hey @Reaction can u request a sparkly tag for me plz? Blush
Hey Tucker I know how really bad you want a color with sparkles, but that's not how it works. You have to be active on this forum and be a good person. Here is a topic on how the colors work. I'm sure if you try you'll get it soon! http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4346  Smile

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 4 users Like Reaction 's post:
  • fisa, nachochesse, Voakie , ™ Chronic
(12-22-2016, 01:05 AM)Tucker語 Wrote: Hey @Reaction can u request a sparkly tag for me plz? Blush

Really, it's just a colour... and it looks cool... but don't worry!

Set down roots here, have fun with us, and it's amazing how fast it will happen!

It can happen... cause that's how it went with me! Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa
To get a sparky name you have to beat @Reaction and toutue him.

Nah messing around, you need to be active on the forums and be a positive poster and replier. As Reaction stated above. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • fisa
Question why is the blue name sparkly here and not the green name and the red name for Sora and the purple name for QueenHeather?

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

All I know is that blue name is more special than green name
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redfox's post:
  • fisa
(03-14-2021, 01:17 PM)Redfox Wrote: All I know is that blue name is more special than green name

Yes but red and purple?
They are supposed to be more superior in terms to blue,if I am correct....

(03-14-2021, 06:23 PM)fisa Wrote:
(03-14-2021, 01:17 PM)Redfox Wrote: All I know is that blue name is more special than green name

Yes but red and purple?

is there black name. and i also think blue sparkle name here is better than green in my oppinion
[Image: 8bea7b50bc70c859209a7f2d5b87f79d.png]
signature made by @fisa

(03-16-2021, 02:58 PM)ihami Wrote:

Yes but red and purple?

is there black name. and i also think blue sparkle name here is better than green in my oppinion

nope there isnt a black name and yes the blue name is more superior then green and there are two more coloured names which is more superior than blue which is purple and red.
read this coloured name faq thread to understand (https://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4346)

ok but i thought there was a black because in one if the threads it says all the color names and their reasons and i ssaw black name and it says the person with the rank of 1 has the black name and that username is Kizzaru. the 5 highest level people in the agma.io game. the black name is only available in the game.

i also searched it up.
Fact:Kizzaru is rank 1 if u look at agma.io high scores or level. he is level 500 OMG

maybe 500 is the last level???????????
signature made by @fisa

(03-16-2021, 04:30 PM)ihami Wrote: ok but i thought there was a black because in one if the threads it says all the color names and their reasons and i ssaw black name and it says the person with the rank of 1 has the black name and that username is Kizzaru. the 5 highest level people in the agma.io game. the black name is only available in the game.

i also searched it up.
Fact:Kizzaru is rank 1 if u look at agma.io high scores or level. he is level 500 OMG

maybe 500 is the last level???????????

yes the number 1 highscore of levels get the black name ingame,I though you were talking about the forums.
Also just to correct your fact he is level 603 currently  Wink

WHAT Are YuO SeRiOuS????????????????????? so level 603 is last level?
signature made by @fisa

(03-17-2021, 12:14 PM)ihami Wrote: WHAT Are YuO SeRiOuS?????????????????????  so level 603 is last level?
In agma there are no max limits to levels

ok. so you can go to level 1,000,000?
signature made by @fisa

(03-22-2021, 01:05 PM)ihami Wrote: ok. so you can go to level 1,000,000?

Dude, you can get to any level you want, but 500 is considered the highest level in agma.io. So yes you could technically get to level 1,000,000. But it would take decades to get there. Agma.io has been around since 2015, and it's taken 5 years for Shiro to get to level 500. So if you do the math then... yeah.

(03-16-2021, 02:58 PM)ihami Wrote:

Yes but red and purple?

Why does it matter what color name you have? All it does is show what? That you're better than someone else? In my opinion name color doesn't matter unless you use it to sort out certain people from everyone else, which in this case it is.

Yes but red and purple?

Poor Fisa. You got green name but apparently that's still not good enough Sad