Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Vicki and I'm addicted to agario & now cell.sh
Hi everyone - I'm Vicki and I landed here because I was having problems with agario & cell.sh crashing on me.
But I'm going to stay - everyone has been so nice...I said this to Voakie .... but it bears repeating...
I love Agario and its not like you can talk about it to just anyone - so it will be nice to have a place
to ask questions and just talk about the game.

I'm a mom to 3 boys...
A wife to 3 husbands...
AHHHH gotcha...I'm joking I only have 1 husband...
I'm one of six girls ... can you imagine our bathroom when we were younger?
No one had much hair to fix because we pulled each others hair out
fighting over who was next....

Now that I read about my life sounds kind of boring ...
It wasn't / isn't though.

So I look forward to chatting with everyone and sharing anything I learn about agar...
OOO and now I have a place to complain about agario too!

I get soOOooo mad sometimes because of teams ...
I help other players I just don't team.
I don't hate teaming I just think they should keep it to
one area ...
Okay soapbox gone...
that felt good to talk about cos when I say that to
my husband, sons or sisters they have no clue what I am talking about.
you can't complain if they don't understand Undecided
Be back soon!

Vicki Heart
[-] The following 8 users Like Mafia Princess's post:
  • *Sad*, cuntnugg3t , Hoan, Reaction , run SPOT run , Squirrel , Voakie , ™ Chronic
Hi Mafia Princess!

Glad to have another soloist here. We are nearly extinct, but don't give up.
I have 3 sisters, and I am the only "boy". OMG, that was tough back then in the past. I don't even want to imagine how it might have been with 5 sisters Big Grin

Have fun here and yes, this place is ok to talk about some colourfull balls. We will understand what do you mean Wink

Cya you later!
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
Hello Viki! Welcome to this great community, glad to see another soloist too! Big Grin (I like that)

Woooo, 5 sisters... I can't even imagine. All I had was a brother.
Welcome Viki!!

If you are addicted to agario, try agf : http://agarioforums.io/

I did and now that's all I play Tongue
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Hoan
welcome to the party! I'm a dad to 3 daughters....I can't imagine 6... at least everyone here and my kids understand my love for agario... I too am a soloist ( I team very rarely) and agree, it should be kept to certain zones to keep the playing field level.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Hoan
Hi Vicki

It's nice to meet you. One can see by your post that you may well have Agario addiction. So I would like to say congratulations and be proud Big Grin

3 daughters and one bath room. It was awful. I'm glad it's behind me. Don't think I could survive 6
Welcome to the forum.
Bullies have personal issues.
Welcome aboard, fellow parent! It's nice to push the average age of us-users up the tiniest bit... (Not that I want you to be old! With your name, I'm certain you would hunt me down, lol...)

(12-19-2016, 11:36 PM)Mafia Princess Wrote: Hi everyone - I'm Vicki and I landed here because I was having problems with agario & cell.sh crashing on me.
But I'm going to stay - everyone has been so nice...

I'm going to be terrible, and terribly honest -- I'm glad you got ticked off enough to look for a place to vent, where people would understand! (And I think we do...)

(12-19-2016, 11:36 PM)Mafia Princess Wrote: I'm a mom to 3 boys...
A wife to 3 husbands...
AHHHH gotcha...I'm joking I only have 1 husband...
I'm one of six girls ... can you imagine our bathroom when we were younger?
No one had much hair to fix because we pulled each others hair out
fighting over who was next....

You should have tried plan (b) (3 husbands) one girl per bathroom, 3 for yourself. And with your name, you'd just need to travel with an uzi (or something) to make those pesky husbands realize their role in all this. Keep the 3 homes nearby, so you can......

Ahh, I think I'm taking this too far. :|

Having been 1 of 6 gals (insanity!), I'm guessing that you have a certain appreciation of alone-time in the bathroom, with no incessant knocking and screaming. (lol)

(12-19-2016, 11:36 PM)Mafia Princess Wrote: I get soOOooo mad sometimes because of teams ...
I help other players I just don't team.
I don't hate teaming I just think they should keep it to
one area ...

I understand the teaming thing -- why people do it, and why people hate it... but since I normally play the publ;ic 'Teams' game, I have a slightly different perspective, and a similar, yet different hatred for teams.

In 'Teams' of course, the idea is there are just 3 sides, and you're placed on one, trying to help your group succeed.

So to me, it's all about being a 'team player' -- but then you get the cross-team teams, one green guy, one blue guy (etc.), working together to try to take over... and those are the guys I dislike. But it feels good to take one out. Big Grin (I'll even turn against my own teammate, if it's a cross-teamer, lol)

Most of us understand the intent of a game, or a variant, and try to abide within that... and it';s the people that don't, but use what's possible as a selfish opportunity to get ahead, that raises our ire.

So in that way, I think your thinking and mine, are basically the same.

Here's hoping that you have a bunch of fun with us! We look forward to whatever you want to share with us, and I for one hope it's not limited to just agar.io stuff!

(12-19-2016, 11:36 PM)Mafia Princess Wrote: Okay soapbox gone...
that felt good to talk about cos when I say that to
my husband, sons or sisters they have no clue what I am talking about.
you can't complain if they don't understand Undecided
Be back soon!

Very true! I don't even try (with my wife)..... My oldest son understands, because he's already done ome playing of the game. He thinks he's better than me. ~grin~ The others are too young, still. :|

Happy trails, and may your playing not tick you off! ~grin~
(But still glad this one time, that it got you to come by!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • *Sad*
Welcome Vicki! Great to see you're staying Big Grin

Btw, if you wonder about @Squirrel s long post, he always does that!! Big Grin I thought he would become a 2-sentence poster (like me, lol) after a few weeks on the forums... but no. Where do you get the creative energy from, you majestic Squirrel? Heart
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Hoan, Lucyfer
W E L C O M E @Mafia Princess Vicki  Exclamation

Heart

Smile
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(12-20-2016, 02:22 PM)Voakie Wrote: Welcome Vicki! Great to see you're staying Big Grin

Btw, if you wonder about @Squirrel s long post, he always does that!! Big Grin I thought he would become a 2-sentence poster (like me, lol) after a few weeks on the forums... but no. Where do you get the creative energy from, you majestic Squirrel? Heart

You said it yourself @Voakie ... this squirrel is unlike any squirrel because it's MAJESTIC! Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoan's post:
  • Voakie
Welcome to the forums Vicki
There aren't too many girls on here and it's great when another joins ... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Squirrel
(12-20-2016, 02:22 PM)Voakie Wrote: Welcome Vicki! Great to see you're staying Big Grin

Easy! Twelve hours of solitude per night, my friend!

~made it in 2 sentences... just for you! even a one-worder!~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • *Sad*, Voakie