Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Introduction
Wink 
Hello AGF community, my name is Hoan or you can call me Anna and I'm from the very, very, very and a hundred more very's cold region of Siberia, Russia. 

I've been playing AGF for a longtime, but today decided to make a forum account. The highest score I've done is 90k, but I haven't played AGF in a longtime that I've kinda lost my skill... maybe you guys can help me out!  Cool I'm also a soloist and I'm against teams that can't team! (So team right, and I might go easy on you Tongue

Thanks for reading my introduction, you'll get to know me more in the future! Big Grin

(I see a sexy Russian award, and Female award) lol.
[-] The following 7 users Like Hoan's post:
  • Apix , cuntnugg3t , run SPOT run , Supergirl , Voakie , ™ Chronic , ℱIRE
(12-19-2016, 12:22 AM)Hoan Wrote: Hello AGF community, my name is Hoan or you can call me Anna and I'm from the very, very, very and a hundred more very's cold region of Siberia, Russia. 

I've been playing AGF for a longtime, but today decided to make a forum account. The highest score I've done is 90k, but I haven't played AGF in a longtime that I've kinda lost my skill... maybe you guys can help me out!  Cool I'm also a soloist and I'm against teams that can't team! (So team right, and I might go easy on you Tongue

Thanks for reading my introduction, you'll get to know me more in the future! Big Grin

Hello @Hoan.  It  is nice to meet another soloist.  welcome to the forum. There are people here from all over.
I imagine it is difficult to play AGF with frozen fingers Big Grin. Looking forward to playing you in the game.
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Hoan
W E L C O M E Anna  Exclamation

Nice to have you here  Exclamation

Smile
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • Hoan
Thanks! It can be hard paying AGF with frozen fingers Tongue looking forward to playing the game with you too.

Thank you Supergirl! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoan's post:
  • Relax
Welcome to agf Hoan!!

I guess I'll see you in game Tongue
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
Oh you will Mr 101! Maybe if my internet doesn't freeze again. Tongue
Welcome to the forums, Anna!
I hope you will enjoy your stay.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(12-19-2016, 12:22 AM)Hoan Wrote: Hello AGF community, my name is Hoan or you can call me Anna and I'm from the very, very, very and a hundred more very's cold region of Siberia, Russia. 

~snips white-space~

Hi Hoan, and welcome to the Forums-side of life, where you get to tease guys, and so on! (So far, it seems like you'll do famously, in that category!)

And your being just the latest seasoned AGF player to make a Forums account explains how you know the size for skins when I don't! (lol)

It's great to get a chance to meet you!

I really haven't played much AGF (but, since my clan is starting to play there more, I think that might change soon, lol), so I wouldn't have known you at all.

And besides, you have to be Karla-sized to be able to have a conversation in the AGF-chat ~grin~ You have to constantly parry blows. :|

It seems pretty clear that you're bound to have fun with us, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

Ho, ho, ho! I like the humour too...

Is it sooooo cold in Siberia that even your Internet froze?! ~teeeeeeeaaaasssse!~

I come from the fellow-cold country of Canada, but I'm in Toronto which is so far south, and lake-effect protected, that really there's no comparison. We had some -10C weather today, and that's about as cold as we'll get all winter.

I wonder what time zone it is there? Thanks to work (and my thoroughly ^%#@$#'d ciradian rhythm), I'm on at odd hours.

Nice to get someone from your area of the world on here... I can't think of any others!

Here's hoping that your fertile mind will want to share a bunch o' stuff with us! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie
Welcome to the forums! 
I hope u enjoy it here as much as I do ^-^
We have one of the best communities on the internet (In my professional opinion at least! Big Grin) and there are a heap of really cool people on here, including (but obviously not limited to) our awesome admin Sora, along with his legion of Moderators who include Gandalf, Mikasa, LKD70, 101 and Voakie. 

Anyway, welcome, and I look forward to seeing you around the forum! Tongue
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
[-] The following 3 users Like Eden's post:
  • Squirrel , Voakie , ™ Chronic
I wish I could warm you up over there Kappa Kreygasm

Anyways, welcome to the forums Tongue
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 3 users Like ℱIRE 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Hoan, Squirrel
(12-19-2016, 03:44 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: I wish I could warm you up over there Kappa Kreygasm

I like how it took you so little time to.... errr....

put a poker into the fire, as it were....

(No, no, not into YOU, you need to think as if you're the guy holding the poker, now!)

...but I can definitely see why!

This gal looks a little bit like a firecracker! She has some humour and wit in her....

You may have met your match, so... tread carefully!

~teeeeeeeeaaaaaaaases Fire so badly he cackles madly aloud~

(It's a good thing my house is empty, except for the newborn, right now!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Eden, ℱIRE
Hi Hoan!
Have fun here in forums and in the game. Smile

Have you seen it already? Some Siberian tigers and something they would call ufo if they could.

Beautiful beasts. Do you see any of them somewhere around the corner? Wink
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
(12-19-2016, 03:44 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: I wish I could warm you up over there Kappa Kreygasm

Aw, thanks Fire... I would want you to come over and get HOT with me.   Wink Tongue But... currently your cousin is over right now keeping me warm!  Rolleyes Tongue 

Thanks for welcoming me to the community everyone!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoan's post:
  • ℱIRE