Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ROAD TO 10,000?
OK GUYS IT SEEMS TO ME WHERE NEARLY THERE. THIS IS A GREAT COMMUNITY SO START INVITING PEOPLE TO IT AND LET US HIT THE MILESTONE.

I HAD A FEW IDEAS FOR WHEN WE REACH 10,000 MEMBERS. WE COULD CHANGE THE BACKGROUND TO A CONFETTI, ADD EXTRA 1 DAY MASS SPAM TO AGF AND MAYBE PUT THE 10,000TH MEMBER A SPECIAL AWARD.

SO WHEN WE REACH 10,000, PARTY AT MY PLACE

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
Cool, be sure to have some Vodka since @Slothy drank my glass...
I think it's too early to think about hitting 10,000 members yet. But when the time has come I'll organize a party!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(12-17-2016, 08:15 PM)Mikasa Wrote: I think it's too early to think about hitting 10,000 members yet. But when the time has come I'll organize a party!

Exclamationhi can i have some coins
We currently have 9,692 members registered.

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
We currently have 9,730 members registered.

We currently have 9,794 members registered.

We currently have 9,806 members registered.

9855 - 2714 (bots, alt-accounts and banned ones) =  Big Grin
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
we are almost there Smile