Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello I'm Fearless
Hello everyone who actually cares to read this my name is Fearless, I have played this game for a long time and even made a account back then but I forgot what email I used and never saved it so I never used it, but I decided to make a new account (this time I have everything saved and wrote down so the same wont happen again Smile ) As I said though I have been playing for  a while so I am a pretty average player I get first every once in a while but I do not  keep it that long. If anyone every wants to talk I will more than happy to talk to anyone but I do not team so be warned talking to me does not make a us a team just friends who talk I will eat everyone and I expect them to do the same to me, but do not think that I hate you because I eat you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fearless's post:
  • Apix
Hey man! Welcome to the forums! Have a good time here.

I like how you said when you talk that doesn't make us team, because a lot of people think that when you become friends that means teams. Tongue
(12-16-2016, 12:59 AM)Apix Wrote: Hey man! Welcome to the forums! Have a good time here.

I like how you said when you talk that doesn't make us team, because a lot of people think that when you become friends that means teams. Tongue

Thanks man, and yea people really like teaming and most people are always trying to team Smile
That's why I solo Wink I rarely team now a days.