Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys...
I'm not that much of a introduction guy but i know that first impressions are important. Firstly i am not Mexican, don't judge my name. I love sports and games including agario... I make skins sometimes so hit me up if you want a request I'll do it for free Wink
I'm also getting pretty good at the game so you can skype me and we can takeover maybe Smile Btw I love puppies but i cant get one cuz of legal stuff blah blah blah....  sooo yeah guys, nice to meet you all. Hope to make new friends and meet new ppl Big Grin
Heyy what's up Brochacho!

Welcome to AGF!!

if you like agar.io go ahead and check out *AGF*, the forums's own private server: http://agarioforums.io/

I also make Skins!!
You can check out some of the skins I've made here : http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4219 (my other skins are lying around somewhere in the skins section of the forums)

A friend of mine also makes excellent skins go ahead and check out his profile @run SPOT run

And if you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me!

Peace Big Grin
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Sora
(12-14-2016, 05:11 AM)Brochacho Wrote: I'm not that much of a introduction guy but i know that first impressions are important. Firstly i am not Mexican, don't judge my name. I love sports and games including agario... I make skins sometimes so hit me up if you want a request I'll do it for free Wink
I'm also getting pretty good at the game so you can skype me and we can takeover maybe Smile Btw I love puppies but i cant get one cuz of legal stuff blah blah blah....  sooo yeah guys, nice to meet you all. Hope to make new friends and meet new ppl Big Grin

Welcome aboard, Brochacho!

Here's hoping that you find a bunch of fun with us, and that some of us set you to work, making new skins.

Nuttin' wrong with being Mexican though, if you are one, right? ~grin~

Whatever barriers are in the way of you having a puppy, I hope they either disappear, or you find a bestie who already has a puppy. ~grin~

Great to have ya here, and looking forward to see what stuff is on your mind!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
@Brochacho
Welcome to the forums.

Just out of curiosity, what sports are you into?
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
Welcome to the community!
[Image: narej.png]
Welcome to the forum!

I hope you will enjoy your time here, stay awesome!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

hi ya Brochacho, welcome to the community! We can always use more creators and players around here. Hope to see ya in game some time, I play any version of agario, but mostly on the local server http://agarioforums.io/
I too enjoy making skins and other funny things, and would love to see what your working on! I use GIMP to make skins, but for the last few days have been trying to learn vector art (Inkscape) to expand my skills. Here's a few things I've done (chronologically curated display page): http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=8070
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • ✨101✨
Sad 
Thank you all for all the warm welcomes I really appreciate it. Sorry if i haven't been active I was a bit busy for the past couple of days... I am going camping next week so you won't see me around Sad

(12-14-2016, 10:21 AM)Lucyfer Wrote: @Brochacho
Welcome to the forums.

Just out of curiosity, what sports are you into?

I am into soccer, cricket and AFL(Australian Football League).

(12-14-2016, 01:27 PM)Narej Wrote: Welcome to the community!

Thanks! Big Grin

(12-14-2016, 09:11 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: hi ya Brochacho, welcome to the community! We can always use more creators and players around here. Hope to see ya in game some time, I play any version of agario, but mostly on the local server http://agarioforums.io/
I too enjoy making skins and other funny things, and would love to see what your working on! I use GIMP to make skins, but for the last few days have been trying to learn vector art (Inkscape) to expand my skills. Here's a few things I've done (chronologically curated display page): http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=8070

Wow you really have some talent my friend! Really liking those skins! Keep it up buddy Big Grin

(12-14-2016, 10:10 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(12-14-2016, 05:11 AM)Brochacho Wrote: I'm not that much of a introduction guy but i know that first impressions are important. Firstly i am not Mexican, don't judge my name. I love sports and games including agario... I make skins sometimes so hit me up if you want a request I'll do it for free Wink

Welcome aboard, Brochacho!

Here's hoping that you find a bunch of fun with us, and that some of us set you to work, making new skins.

Nuttin' wrong with being Mexican though, if you are one, right? ~grin~

Whatever barriers are in the way of you having a puppy, I hope they either disappear, or you find a bestie who already has a puppy. ~grin~

Great to have ya here, and looking forward to see what stuff is on your mind Big Grin
That's what I call good puns :Big Grin Not one of those cringy ones but it actualy made me laugh :Smile Thank you for the warm welcome Squirrel!

(12-14-2016, 04:52 PM)Mikasa Wrote: Welcome to the forum!

I hope you will enjoy your time here, stay awesome!

I am enjoying this place because of your warm welcome Big Grin Thank you Mikasa!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brochacho's post:
  • Lucyfer