Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'm KITTY =^.^=
Rainbow 
Greetings everyone Smile

I'm from Portugal, I speak Portuguese, English, Spanish, Italian, French and a few words in Russian and Turkish, the latter 2 languages thanks to Agar.io Big Grin

I think it's pretty obvious that I love cats, sometimes more than people actually... But unfortunately I can't afford to have one at the moment Sad

I have also other passions: cats, cats, table tennis, camping and programming.

I started an Agar.io project in Summer, its goal was to make the task of finding Agar.io servers as simple as clicking a button so you can enjoy it with your friends. Right now my mod has many other features that make Agar.io super customizable and more enjoyable. The link's in my signature.

I have the impression that this is a very warm community and I'm looking forward to have lots of fun here with you guys! ^.^
EU ✰ KIND KITTY
EU clan leader | KITTY mod author

[Image: xmas-bannerLG.png]
[-] The following 7 users Like KindKitty's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Mikasa, Narej, Voakie , ™ Chronic , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
Hey! Welcome to the forums. Wink Awesome that you speak a good amount of languages. I speak only Serbian and English, but a very little Russian.

Neat that you're from Portugal also. I am from Serbia. Hope to see you in AGF sometime. Smile
[Image: narej.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Narej's post:
  • KindKitty
(12-13-2016, 04:45 AM)KindKitty Wrote: Greetings everyone Smile

I'm from Portugal, I speak Portuguese, English, Spanish, Italian, French and a few words in Russian and Turkish, the latter 2 languages thanks to Agar.io Big Grin

I think it's pretty obvious that I love cats, sometimes more than people actually... But unfortunately I can't afford to have one at the moment Sad

I have also other passions: cats, cats, table tennis, camping and programming.

I started an Agar.io project in Summer, its goal was to make the task of finding Agar.io servers as simple as clicking a button so you can enjoy it with your friends. Right now my mod has many other features that make Agar.io super customizable and more enjoyable. The link's in my signature.

I have the impression that this is a very warm community and I'm looking forward to have lots of fun here with you guys! ^.^

Welcome, KindKitty! Yes, I think you'll like these Forums, decent people, lots of fun and frivolity... And even a bit of serious conversation, now and then.

You speak an impressive number of languages! How is it that you came to speak them all?!

I think I read a post of yours the other day about a 'mod' you did for agar.io. -- the list of features was impressive.

Every time I hear the word 'mod', I do a half-cringe, but then, I'm a "by the rules" sort of fellow, and mostly play the public game, where mods are taboo. But I've forgotten that on a number of private servers, many of these mods are permissible.

I hope that you have a lot of fun with us here, and that people will appreciate your mod!

I also hope you'll have some things to share with us -- opinions and conversation, and so on. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • KindKitty
Ok wait, let me start by asking you the most important question: how did you aquire that "Furry Rodent" title? I'd love for mine to be "Kind Cat" one day Idea

I have family pretty much everywhere around the world, I've always hated it. Knowing many languages is, I guess, one of the very few perks of it :/

I'm a super lazy cat, which is not surprising at all. It's probably the main reason why I started this project.
I always loved to play with a few friends but it was a real hassle to meet them at the same FFA server. That's why I made this mod that allows direct connect for any game mode (FFA/XP/TEAM/PARTY) using tokens (agar.io/#CATSS).

I hope so too, thank you for the warm welcome Smile hug !
EU ✰ KIND KITTY

[-] The following 1 user Likes KindKitty's post:
  • Squirrel
(12-13-2016, 08:16 AM)KindKitty Wrote: Ok wait, let me start by asking you the most important question: how did you aquire that "Furry Rodent" title? I'd love for mine to be "Kind Cat" one day Idea

I have family pretty much everywhere around the world, I've always hated it. Knowing many languages is, I guess, one of the very few perks of it :/

I'm a super lazy cat, which is not surprising at all. It's probably the main reason why I started this project.
I always loved to play with a few friends but it was a real hassle to meet them at the same FFA server. That's why I made this mod that allows direct connect for any game mode (FFA/XP/TEAM/PARTY) using tokens (agar.io/#CATSS).

I hope so too, thank you for the warm welcome Smile hug !

To change your 'Custom User Title':
- click on the gears up at the top of this window... then click on Edit Profile.
- locate the text box where it says 'New Custom User Title', and have your way with it! ~grin~

That was easy, right? But glad to help! While you're there, maybe you'd like to fill in the rest of your profile? It's another place where people go to get to know a little about you. (If 50 people ask, it will save you some time, if you answer the common questions, right?) ~slyly appeals to your laziness~

Your mod sounds good. Is there a way of finding out which 'tokens' are valid for a particular server type? Knowing just that, would allow me to meet up with people I know, on the same server, I'd guess!

I'm not surprised by your describing yourself as 'being lazy', since you listed programming as a hobby.

I have more than once joked, that all the best work I've done for companies, was as a direct result of 'being lazy'. That is, being forced to do some menial task, day in and day out, that could have, with some ingenuity, be automated. (Yes, I've been a programmer too, in a past lifetime.)

But the funny flip-side of that is, that programming isn't usually all that easy, and requires quite a bit of effort, and patience -- neither of which comes in abundance for lazy people. Wink So... maybe you aren't so lazy after all??

And thanks for the info on your languages! Do you hate that your family is spread out around the globe because that makes it more difficult, and far more expensive to spend time with a bunch of them?

And how did that come about?

I wonder if it was similar to a friend I've known:

His father was a diplomat, and was assigned to consulates, and generally rotated every 4 years... so he would live somewhere for 4 years, learn the language, then be forced to move with his family, lose many of his local friends, and do it all over again. He was about 16 when his family rotated to Canada, and before age 17, he was asking his family to help him plan to stay in Canada when they rotated again. Smile So he's still here somewhere... I remember how bitterly he hated the losing of his friends...

You would hug a furry rodent?!

~tries to picture a squirrel & cat hugging~

Hehehe... Well, I'm hoping that since you're "Kind" Kitty, that you've been declawed? Big Grin (Even though, that kind of leaves a cat without it's #1 weapon...)

I am a fan of hugging, but I find that usually it's the gals that want to. But sure...! ~huuuugg!~ I'm guessing that you're a guy, just because I've only known two gals who've done any programming. Both were sys admins, and I'm married to one of 'em. :|

PS: Is that... a firearm behind your back?! (lol) Maybe I should be more careful in assuming I should take your name at face value? ~grin~
Fight the Good Fight
  • KindKitty
Hahahahah oh my god, so funny Big Grin You, my furry friend, have a great sense of humour!

Thanks for the tips, I followed them and they worked great. Now I'm just undecided between "Kind Cat" ( maybe a bit redundant taking my nickname into consideration) and "Furry Feline" to match yours =^.^=

This cat is vegetarian, I don't need my claws anyway. So you are safe and can hug me anytime, the hug will always be returned to you ^.^
However, as you can see in my pic, I always carry a rifle and a pistol with me - just in case I stumble someone nasty Big Grin

My mod is very simple: So, you are in skype with your friend - both using my mod, you pick a server you like on agar.io, you copy the token using the COPY button and send it to your friend. He only has to join the token and voilá, you are now both on the same server, you can now chat in-game and see each other on the minimap Wink this works for any type of game mode (FFA/TEAM/EXP/PARTY).

Here's a screenshot of me and my clan playing/chatting together on a FFA server:

[Image: ca620b26672b407d89bfb63b945bfc92.png]

So... maybe you aren't so lazy after all??

Haha, good question... I make scripts for everything on my daily life: for turning on my TV & launch Kodi at the press of a button on my smartphone, for turning on PC automatically at specific times, for every purpose you may imagine... I'm just that lazy... If I enjoy programming and know how to automate things why should I repeat those same boring tasks everyday, right?

Yes, I'm a (friendly) guy (who loves hugs) Smile
EU ✰ KIND KITTY

• Squirrel
Welcome to the forum, Kitty!
(I try to improve my Welcome posts, but somehow this doesn't work out.)
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 2 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • KindKitty, Narej
Hey Kitty. As always: have fun here and in the game.

Although I do like dogs more, I actually often use the black cat skin ( http://agario-skins.org/custom-skins/black-cat ) from Friday 13th in Agario. Opposite to Doge one and other dog skins, which I don't even own or used maybe once or twice in my life. Heh.

But my cat isn't a friendly mouser in the game and he rather makes use of his claws regularry. I eat all I possibly can and don't make friends (read it as: teams) Tongue
And it maybe just a delusion, but poeple like to attack me more when I use it lol.
Anyway, the same kitten is going to be my next character introduced in my Agario Stories Big Grin
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • KindKitty
(12-13-2016, 12:33 PM)KindKitty Wrote: This cat is vegetarian, I don't need my claws anyway. So you are safe and can hug me anytime, the hug will always be returned to you ^.^
However, as you can see in my pic, I always carry a rifle and a pistol with me - just in case I stumble someone nasty Big Grin

Vegan? I understand the reasons for that, how some believe that not just humans have a right to their life, but that everything does... I don't know how far you take it, but I just can't. Especially those insects that try to take a bite outta me? Their @ss is gr@ss!

(12-13-2016, 12:33 PM)KindKitty Wrote: My mod is very simple: So, you are in skype with your friend - both using my mod, you pick a server you like on agar.io, you copy the token ...

~prunes your message taking care not to kill any plants~

Here's a screenshot of me and my clan playing/chatting together on a FFA server:

~snips the screenshot~

It really does look quite good! I'm sure it would improve my gameplay immensely... but as long as, err, what's their name called again? Mindscape? The actual makers of agar.io... say that using mods is forbidden, I don't want to use one there.

How does your mod get the token value? And is there a way for me to get that, so I can not use any mods, but still get a friend to the same server? (Or, in Teans, try to get back to the same server that I'd been disconnected from, lol)

(12-13-2016, 12:33 PM)KindKitty Wrote: So... maybe you aren't so lazy after all??

Haha, good question... I make scripts for everything on my daily life: for turning on my TV & launch Kodi at the press of a button on my smartphone, for turning on PC automatically at specific times, for every purpose you may imagine... I'm just that lazy... If I enjoy programming and know how to automate things why should I repeat those same boring tasks everyday, right?

Yes, I'm a (friendly) guy (who loves hugs) Smile

It sounds like you just have a lot of fun making scripts, and when a new idea for one seizes you, you just try to get it done! I don't think that's lazy.... Buuuutt... I suppose if this is something you consider a hibby, you probably find it to be fun, and perhaps that's where we can differentiate. When you do something to save you from doing something monotonous, you've made a short-term investment in time (writing a script/etc.), with the goal of reaping a long-term overall time savings. And that makes you lazy, in the best of ways. (Particularly if you share your code with others.)

And when you're just making scripts for fun, to see if you can do it, then you're not being lazy.

How does that sound?!

And fair 'nuff! I am an equal-opportunity hugger. Pretty much anyone who wants one, gets one. Big Grin

(12-13-2016, 01:01 PM)Mikasa Wrote: Welcome to the forum, Kitty!

Ahh, it's all cool.

Here you are in hospital, but still greeting the newcomers!

Give yourself some credit, mang! ~teeeeaaasssse!~
Fight the Good Fight
  • Mikasa
(12-13-2016, 01:01 PM)Mikasa Wrote: Welcome to the forum, Kitty!

Mikasa your words, combined with the others', are more than enough for me to feel home ^.^
EU ✰ KIND KITTY

• Mikasa
I send you a warm welcome from California Tongue

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me Big Grin
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • KindKitty
You can't have enough, right? So here's my 2nd welcome for you, to the forums Big Grin :

Welcome to the forums!
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • KindKitty
Welcome to the forums.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • KindKitty
5 languages?! 

Oooof Kappa

Anyways, welcome to the forums Big Grin
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • KindKitty
Welcome Kind Cat. It's nice to meet you. I am in awe at the number of languages you speak. That is really amazing. Good for you Big Grin . I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I have.

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • KindKitty