Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome rs guide
They updated the slayer helm a couple of weeks ago so that if you have a fero ring infused with it then it will work, and you can simply wear another ring. Are you aware if this currently also works with Morvran's dungeon bonus, or not?
[Image: 37320ac2996ec96bbf8fef53fc87f947.png]
I was unfortunately to poor to afford t90 mage gear, and have previously attempted this 30 times.But after watching your guide I added the scrimshaw, ring of vigor and used subjugation (previously was wearing dragonrider whole time) and used my hybrid as a switch instead.I personally used steel titan cause i struggle on td's without them but I actually did this first attempt whilst using those new items i found out about through you. As well as the brews and using sunshine as much as i could. So big thank you, im not comping but i really wanted this title as i got for 120 slayer (55m xp atm).

Took me four tries using Virtus Wand/Book. I also used Subjugation, holy water, blood barrage,arcane stream, and steel titan. If you get a td spawn, quickly holy water it, then titan spec it to change it's prayer to ranged, and just mage it. is now one of the most reliable sources of game resources for MMORPG fans all over the world. Gamers can get the most their gaming from AGF the game Smile You will be doing constant damage. I also brought Warpriest of Zamorak top/bottom and a Royal crossbow with D bane bolts for the celestials.

Awesome guide, had already got the requirement but this was a great guide all the same. is an online real gold trading company that specializes in virtual currency. Gamers can buy  the online currency provider. For more information, go to http://www.2007runescapegold.com. Personally i prefer steel titan to the nihil, as with summoning flasks you can nonstop spec everything, in particular Tds as it swaps their prayer and makes it an easy wave.
Runescape?

This is agarioforums.net...

Not runescapeforums.net.
[-] The following 2 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Mikasa, Squirrel
Catchy avatar, offtopic in wrong forum and links with anchor text. Looks spammy...
Same scheme everywhere, but the text itself seems to be unique lol. At least for now Wink
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 3 users Like Lucyfer's post:
  • Mikasa, Sora, Squirrel
(12-10-2016, 09:08 AM)Cuntnugget Wrote: Runescape?

This is agarioforums.net...

Not runescapeforums.net.

It had so much detail... none of which I know whether it's valid or not... but yeah, it does smell a bit liike spam. Complete with some male eye-candy too!

I couldn't bring myself to comment on it. This is the sort of game I'm used to playing.

But if that game came out in 2007, then ot's on it's llast legs, and the eye-candy shoulod play agar.io instead. Right?!

~hacks & coughs & runs off into the bushes~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Mikasa, Sora