Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AR clan
Hi-dee-ho everyone, welcome to the AR recruitment thread here we're recruiting skilled agario players. Our old leader fell out of agario so I took over now if your wanting to join there's just a few requirements.

1. Must be level 60+; Unless we feel that your bad for your level, if you are lower then that, we will try you out but you have to excel the level your at.
2. Must be able to splitrun stably at at least 7k+. Also you must be good and fast with small mass to!
3. Respect all staff, members, and guest at all time, we want to be a successful, loyal, and a good clan.
4. Mic preferred but not required.

https://discord.gg/uwvsbWB

Good luck! - Arrow
(12-10-2016, 12:26 AM)Hansolo123 Wrote: Hi-dee-ho everyone, welcome to the AR recruitment thread here we're recruiting skilled agario players. Our old leader fell out of agario so I took over now if your wanting to join there's just a few requirements.

1. Must be level 60+; Unless we feel that your bad for your level, if you are lower then that, we will try you out but you have to excel the level your at.
2. Must be able to splitrun stably at at least 7k+. Also you must be good and fast with small mass to!
3. Respect all staff, members, and guest at all time, we want to be a successful, loyal, and a good clan.

Good luck! - Arrow

Sorry that you lost your leader, but hope things go well under your tenure, and that you'll find a number of new fun and loyal members! You are well-spoken, and to me, that is usually a sign that things will be well-run.

I also hope that we'll see more of you around here! As I see it, 'recruitment' is an ongoing issue for clans, especially in agar.io where teams themselves, are not supported nor recognized by the public game.

Good luck, and I hope you get enough new members from here, to have a desire to come back and be a regular contributor!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • DustyRB
(12-10-2016, 08:26 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 12:26 AM)Hansolo123 Wrote: Hi-dee-ho everyone, welcome to the AR recruitment thread here we're recruiting skilled agario players. Our old leader fell out of agario so I took over now if your wanting to join there's just a few requirements.

Good luck! - Arrow

Sorry that you lost your leader, but hope things go well under your tenure, and that you'll find a number of new fun and loyal members! You are well-spoken, and to me, that is usually a sign that things will be well-run.

I also hope that we'll see more of you around here! As I see it, 'recruitment' is an ongoing issue for clans, especially in agar.io where teams themselves, are not supported nor recognized by the public game.

Good luck, and I hope you get enough new members from here, to have a desire to come back and be a regular contributor!

Thank you for the kind words! <3
(12-10-2016, 12:26 AM)Hansolo123 Wrote: im only level 15 ): but id be happy to join
Tongue