Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
???? clan recruiting!!!
zero clan is an clan with very active, experienced agar.io gamers, it has been created by Zevs around 2 years ago, we can offer exciting gameplays and chats. There are many roles such as mod, staff, admin and much more, we promote when you do things good for the clan!  Smile Smile Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cruz's post:
  • Zero Zeus
(12-08-2016, 06:04 PM)Cruz Wrote: zero clan is an clan with very active, experienced agar.io gamers, it has been created by Zevs around 2 years ago, we can offer exciting gameplays and chats. There are many roles such as mod, staff, admin and much more, we promote when you do things good for the clan!  Smile 
Can i join in your clan?
Hey... つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

[-] The following 1 user Likes Zumbiro's post:
  • Zero Zeus
(12-08-2016, 06:41 PM)Zumbiro Wrote:
(12-08-2016, 06:04 PM)Cruz Wrote: zero clan is an clan with very active, experienced agar.io gamers, it has been created by Zevs around 2 years ago, we can offer exciting gameplays and chats. There are many roles such as mod, staff, admin and much more, we promote when you do things good for the clan!  Smile 
Can i join in your clan?

Yes https://discord.gg/rfmmXSg
(12-08-2016, 06:41 PM)Zumbiro Wrote:
Can i join in your clan?  Yes you can Smile  clan link in discord is https://discord.gg/rfmmXSg
BTW i'm part of the clan and The leader is ZEUS
Good luck finding members, hope your clan progresses.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • Zero Zeus