Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ɲ℞Ǥ - Energy
Ɲ℞Ǥ - Energy

Ɲ℞Ǥ is an Agar.io clan made by Zekrom / Shock on February 1st, 2016. This clan consists of two sections - Nuclear Energy: nƝ℞Ǥ, and Solar Energy - sƝ℞Ǥ. Nuclear Energy is made for players with more skill and better teamwork overall. Solar Energy is for the players who do not have as much skill as nƝ℞Ǥ, but wr are still a group of friends who have a good time no matter what the skill level.

Members
Ɲ℞Ǥ⚡️SHOCK⚡️
Ɲ℞Ǥ ØᖇᖇƗΣ 发
Ɲ℞Ǥ ᖇᗝᑌᑎᗪᗴᖇ

If you are interested in joining Ɲ℞Ǥ, contact "zs_mkagr" on Skype. You will then have to do a trial, which consists of a leader seeing how well you play and what your play style is like. If you pass trial, you will then be added to the Ɲ℞Ǥ clan chat. 

Requirements
Skype. 
Level 20 or above.
Decent teamwork.
High score of 25,000 or higher.
Be able to speak fluent English.
Leader of the Ɲ℞Ǥ clan. 
Is there no members?
lol
Thats what - She
(02-11-2016, 04:04 AM)Polar Wrote: Is there no members?
lol

I literally opened up this clan an hour ago.
Leader of the Ɲ℞Ǥ clan. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shock's post:
  • run SPOT run
(02-11-2016, 02:53 AM)Shock Wrote:
Ɲ℞Ǥ - Energy
[...]

Like many others, i want to introduce you to Discord! It's TeamSpeak and Skype merged together! And the best: You can customize your server completely yourself! Mek for example different ranks for people that do different things or have more skills. Yes, I'm an advertising bitch, but you should check it out anyways! (I don't earn money from this btw Tongue ) here -> http://discordapp.com (Completely free (Have no clue why I feel like i need to bring discord to the people (2 many brackets 4 me) ) )

And btw, nice introduction! The more information you give, the better the members can decide wehter that is something for them.
[Image: Voakie.png]
Smile 
Looks pretty Kewl Smile

Age requirement?
(02-11-2016, 09:34 AM)YᙀᙏᙖO Wrote: Looks pretty Kewl Smile

Age requirement?

Nope. Just the requirements above.

(02-11-2016, 08:07 AM)Voakie Wrote:
(02-11-2016, 02:53 AM)Shock Wrote:
Ɲ℞Ǥ - Energy
[...]

Like many others, i want to introduce you to Discord! It's TeamSpeak and Skype merged together! And the best: You can customize your server completely yourself! Mek for example different ranks for people that do different things or have more skills. Yes, I'm an advertising bitch, but you should check it out anyways! (I don't earn money from this btw Tongue ) here -> http://discordapp.com (Completely free (Have no clue why I feel like i need to bring discord to the people (2 many brackets 4 me) ) )

And btw, nice introduction! The more information you give, the better the members can decide wehter that is something for them.

I will try it out, but I prefer using Skype because, in my introduction thread, I talked a bit about how I was involved with another online game and have been for some years, and everyone there uses Skype on a daily basis, so if I could keep just one messenger / communication device for both there and here, it would be a lot easier Smile
Leader of the Ɲ℞Ǥ clan. 
We're still recruiting, feel free to add my Skype if you would like to join! Smile
Leader of the Ɲ℞Ǥ clan.