Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
How would you survive?
So,..... a big book full of french vocabulary, a glowing 1000°C hot Knife and a Smartphone without it's battery,....

I'd first rip the book apart to make some paperballs and stack them to a pyramid. Then I use two pages of the book which i didn't destroy and rub them against eachother to create static electricity to charge the phone and call for help while I set the pyramid on fire with the hot knife. If the phone still shouldn't work I'd cut it with the knife to get some more Fire  Big Grin 

So,....
The Next Guy gets:
-An Apple pencil
-A cheap HappyMeal toy
-A Gardening Book
 Good Luck Wink
Well, hello there fellow human beeing!

As you might have already guessed, THIS here, is my so called "Signature". 

Am I supposed to write more ? Confused

No ? Well then, bye ! Tongue

[-] The following 2 users Like C411XM3XN00B's post:
  • Voakie , ™ Chronic
Ok, so using those three items to survive, I  would use the Apple pencil to try and sharpen some wood, which I can then use to kill small animals or I can somehow sharpen the Apple pencil and then use that. The cheap happy meal toy, I can use for entertainment, nothing else really... And the gardening book, I can use to gain knowledge from and after I have used and memorised the book, I'll use the paper as a way to keep the fire going... With the gardening skills, I could possibly grow some crops and live off that, but maybe, I'm not sure... I could kill and live off small animals, as I wait for the crops to grow...

Now, for the next person, who has to unfortunately survive with just three items, those items will be:

A bicycle wheel
A dice
A poorly-crafted clay pot

Good luck!
[-] The following 2 users Like WarZone_!'s post:
  • Gravity X, Voakie
A bicycle wheel, A dice, A poorly-crafted clay pot ?

Kewl!   I found a tiny twig. i screwed the cap off the bike tire and pushed the valve in with the twig until the air was all gone. I was then able to force part of the tire over the side of the rim enough to expose the tube inside which I pulled out.
I then shattered the clay pot on a rock. Selecting a fairly sharp piece I was able to cut the tire tube into several strips. Looking around i found a dead tree and snapped off a piece of a forked branch. I tied the tube strips around the forks of the stick and gave it a pull. Awesome.  This is a nice slink shot. Using the Dice as ammo i went off to hunt. I managed to get a rabbit for food. I skinned the rabbit and scraped the hide  I cut the fur into a long strip but slicing it in a circle . I stretched the strip out into a long rope and used it to tie a shelter together. 

for a fire I gathered wood. A strange thing happened. While I was looking for wood I found two pages of a phone book which looked like they had been rubbed together. And found an old cell phone that didn't have any juice. Anyway I found a couple stones that sparked when i banged them together. I managed to catch a spark on the phone book paper and started a fire. Ahhhhh  the  Hasenpfeffer was so yummy.  I stretched out on a bed of pine needles which i piled up.  Man life was good. Smile

------------------------------------------

ok the fun part. 3 items I will leave for the next survivor

a candle
a kids red wagon
a chain saw with no gas

Good luck survivor. "May the odds be ever in your favor"
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 3 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Gravity X, Voakie , WarZone_!
Right, time for survive...

The candle, I will use for light, and use bits of the candle wax to throw into the fire, to keep it going. The kids red wagon, I would use to carry things like small animals I kill or fruit from bushes and trees. I would also use the red wagon as transport and roll down any large hills, to save time going down them, by walking. I would also turn the wagon upside down, to create a small, temporary storage area for any food and to stop any other animals from trying to get that food. For the chainsaw, I could swing the blades at animals to kill them and hopefully, I could find some other sort of gas to get the chainsaw going e.g. creating a new gas from natural items, making it a bio-fuel or gas! Kappa I'd swing the chainsaw at a deer, use the skin for clothing, insides for food and use the antlers, as a weapon, by sharpening them, using the chainsaw's blades. I'd use the red wagon to store any left meat for another day and use the candle to strike another fire...

Now... Kappa For the next person, you must survive with:

A plastic bag
A baseball hat
A bottle of pyscho drops (EXTREAMLY, AND I MEAN AN EXTREAMLY HOT PEPPER EXTRACT)

[Image: 41PQtE%2B1I6L.jpg]This pepper is so hot, it's a liquid. Go google and read about it, but only after you have survived. Kappa
~Gravity X
[-] The following 2 users Like Gravity X's post:
  • WarZone_!, ™ Chronic