Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
that server is well done
I love the smooth control and black background. It's really well done
[-] The following 2 users Like Pelle's post:
  • Voakie , ✨101✨
(12-05-2016, 07:01 AM)Pelle Wrote: I love the smooth control and black background. It's really well done

THAT server?!

Since you created this thread... ~teeeeeeassssse!~ could you identify WHICH server?

I'm guessing you'd mean the AGF server that so many play on, apparently only finding out much later that it also has a social counterpart -- these forums? If you're just the latest, perhaps you already know a bunch of people around here.... but me, not likely.

(One day, I'll get into AGF. But I dunno which day... lol.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
I do happen to be talking about the server on the main page
http://agarioforums.io/
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
I agree @Pelle It works so nice and smooth when the internet is not bogged down. So does the Pro server. Every thing is just right the size too and speed and distance. Smile

It's like base ball. A sports enthusiast once did detailed research on the history of baseball and said the design of the game was genius. Bases and distances verses how fast a man can run verses the length of a throw and so on. I think AGF games are like that. Everything just clicked and it works.
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Squirrel
I wanted to start an extra thread about, but maybe I will later ...
... for me AGF is about 2 - 3 times to fast  Exclamation

Not that I would have a bad reaction, no no, as @Supergirl I have an exellent reaction, BUT I prefer to build my mass to be able to keep it as long as possible (as I do most of the time at agar.io).

So I like the idea of AGF (@Sora) to be faster then agar.io, but why it must be 5 - 7 times faster (spliting only 1 shot as 1 example, no way to react about) ?

For me ... the "perfect" agar would be between AGF and agar.io  Exclamation

But thats my thinking  Exclamation

As far as I know now, most of you enjoy AGF a lot and I am happy for you about  Exclamation

Well done @Sora  Exclamation

Wink

Heart
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(12-06-2016, 11:05 PM)Supergirl Wrote: I wanted to start an extra thread about, but maybe I will later ...
... for me AGF is about 2 - 3 times to fast  Exclamation

Not that I would have a bad reaction, no no, as @Supergirl I have an exellent reaction, BUT I prefer to build my mass to be able to keep it as long as possible (as I do most of the time at agar.io).

So I like the idea of AGF (@Sora) to be faster then agar.io, but why it must be 5 - 7 times faster (spliting only 1 shot as 1 example, no way to react about) ?

For me ... the "perfect" agar would be between AGF and agar.io  Exclamation

But thats my thinking  Exclamation

As far as I know now, most of you enjoy AGF a lot and I am happy for you about  Exclamation

Well done @Sora  Exclamation

Wink

Heart

Have you tried AGF Pro, it is slower but it is a bit different. I enjoy it alot to, but I need to get better at it. I would like to learn to team for that one.  :Smile  The solo is fun if there are lots of players.
Bullies have personal issues.
For me personally it's slow, but that's because of my internet connection and my computer. What would help me is the background grid having a setting where I can switch it off. I know they are working in that and I'm ready for that to be in place.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • ™ Chronic