Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Would you join our clan if you could?
Yes.
No.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My agario clan "SOA"
Short for sentinels of agario, SOA is a fairly new clan looking for good active members. We play primarily on North America, And you must speak english. As of now we are only accepting 10 members, making room for 7 more. Our chat is currently located at http://sentinelsofagario.chatovod.com, but we are going to move to a discord link soon. At our chat you will communicate the party links, etc. But for the most part we will use skype, If you want to join this clan you must have skype. (I'm 13 btw... just gonna get that out there.)

Our website is located at http://sentinelsofagario.weebly.com. Here you will get a general understanding of our clan. We have an "Updates and news" section a "Members" tab, and a Hall of fame. (Where we post our greatest moments.) 

If you want to join us, you must have the free teaming extension "Agar+". A detailed description of how to install this can be found online or at our website.

In order to join, go to our website and click on the "Apply" tab. Read the info and follow the directions from there.

Hope you decide to apply for us, and happy tricksplitting!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hail_Mike's post:
  • Voakie
Very good! Most just type "join here only pro only with skype click here: *link*".
Some ideas I had: I could possibly give u a website on our domain (soon -> voidclan.com) so we got a kind of "friend clan" going on. Don't know why i want to do it. And when your clan grows big then, we could make a kind of "Network".

Like this:

VOID AGAR

Clans:
Void
SOA
(Black hole -> other friend clan)

So then we could maybe share a YT account, one website etc. Would make things cheaper for everone Big Grin
Just an idea, tell me what you think.

(Probably shoudl have opened a thread for this, if other clans are interested too...)
[Image: Voakie.png]
That's a good idea, I would totally go for that if you're willing to. But I would still be first in command for my clan right?
(02-10-2016, 06:17 PM)Hail_Mike Wrote: That's a good idea, I would totally go for that if you're willing to. But I would still be first in command for my clan right?

Yep, excaclty. That's my idea of a network
[Image: Voakie.png]