Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOOKING FOR AN OCE CLAN
Hi guys,

I am looking for a clan that plays mainly in the OCE region in agar.io. Many of the old clans that i used to be in that played agar in the OCE region are dead such ozy, gs, yl. Currently I am just random teaming with people in the oce region, but I would really like to join a clan.

I have been playing agar since it came out and I would say that I am quite good at the game. I can actually splitrun properly. I can do things like tricksplits and other stuff that aren't worth mentioning.

Thanks,
James Smile
I NEED AN OCEANIC CLAN Sad Sad 
so around australia. Im no help, over where i am its -12 hrs from OCEANIA TIME

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(12-03-2016, 02:14 PM)Breakfast Wrote: so around australia. Im no help, over where i am its -12 hrs from OCEANIA TIME

In the UK, yep same...
[Image: 1310428833001.jpg]
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

(12-03-2016, 02:55 AM)Rush Wrote: Hi guys,

I am looking for a clan that plays mainly in the OCE region in agar.io. Many of the old clans that i used to be in that played agar in the OCE region are dead such ozy, gs, yl. Currently I am just random teaming with people in the oce region, but I would really like to join a clan.

I have been playing agar since it came out and I would say that I am quite good at the game. I can actually splitrun properly. I can do things like tricksplits and other stuff that aren't worth mentioning.

Thanks,
James Smile

Here's hoping that you find a clan to your liking! But I'm not sure you'll find it here... I can't think (hmm, although, not everyone reveals where they're from) of any in that area.

It sounds like you're looking to play the public game. To me, every time I see the numbers, the 'Oceania' server has the fewest # of players currently on.

No doubt you've been flying around in there, paying attention to anything that looks like it might be a clan tag?

I wonder if there's another way of finding where they hang out to communicate... maybe try Google "agar" and the clan tag you notice?

If I were you, that's what I'd do.

If it's true that you keep Aussie-like hours, then you might see me around more than you'd expect (being a Canuck and all), due to my messed-up working hours.

But I don't really know of a clan that plays in the wee hours of the morning. Sad
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!