Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hello all
Good day, 

I'm LKD70, A programmer/coder and guide writer/supporter by profession. I come here with a keen interest for the game Agar.io, I see a lot of potential from all points of views. Though I feel there's a lack of community and communication within the game, hence why I come to these forums seeking exactly that, and I feel i may have found it.
-LKD70
Welcome, i agree! Looking forward to seeing you become one of us.
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
u guy seam very realy goooder then most ppl I met. definately looking forword to see moar of yore posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey hey hey hey dis is my 69th post, its da maagick number!!!!!!
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)