Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
〖ŦĞŜ〗Clan recruiting
If your able to Tricksplit, Team, and Troll get ready because we are recruiting we have only 3 people in our clan the others are our friends that wanted to join the clan but are no good if your ready send me a private message in the forums thanks!
PLZ CHANGE MY NAME SORA
I can do almost all of those im just not interested in joining your clan.
I will team with you though!
No disrespect but im not interested in clans at the moment lol
Thats what - She
(02-08-2016, 06:10 PM)〖ŦĞŜ〗✧ØβŁƗVƗØŇ✧ Wrote: If your able to Tricksplit, Team, and Troll get ready because we are recruiting we have only 3 people in our clan the others are our friends that wanted to join the clan but are no good if your ready send me a private message in the forums thanks!

I want to introduce you to one of the best utilities humanity has: The dot. You can use it everywhere! But in this case, please use it in your post Wink . You look more authentic and mature like that, and who wants to join a clan whose leader is imature? Many, how else would i have gotten my members...
[Image: Voakie.png]
(02-08-2016, 06:22 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(02-08-2016, 06:10 PM)〖ŦĞŜ〗✧ØβŁƗVƗØŇ✧ Wrote: If your able to Tricksplit, Team, and Troll get ready because we are recruiting we have only 3 people in our clan the others are our friends that wanted to join the clan but are no good if your ready send me a private message in the forums thanks!

I want to introduce you to one of the best utilities humanity has: The dot. You can use it everywhere! But in this case, please use it in your post Wink . You look more authentic and mature like that, and who wants to join a clan whose leader is imature? Many, how else would i have gotten my members...

Thank you. I will use my .'s more often. Hey im kinda new what is your clan?
PLZ CHANGE MY NAME SORA
(02-08-2016, 06:50 PM)〖ŦĞŜ〗✧ØβŁƗVƗØŇ✧ Wrote:
(02-08-2016, 06:22 PM)Voakie Wrote:

Thank you. I will use my .'s more often. Hey im kinda new what is your clan?

The 《ง໐ι໓》 clan!
And in my signature you can see that we are currently full. BUT, there are 3 spots available, but those for pro's only.
Our website is heavily under development, but here is it anyways: http://voidclan.noip.me/h/
We will soon be under the URL voidclan.com, but that will probably take a while Smile
[Image: Voakie.png]