Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
95k agf U.S.
I got 95k solo on the agf US server, heres a gyazo....

https://gyazo.com/861c4d87668c557d1803d68ac2bf5599

I just want my score on the leaderboard lol, I was Jackson. 

p.s. I got 99k at a point but I did not screen shot that point.

@Sora
@Sora

Just wanna be put on the top 20 all time. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jackson's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(11-30-2016, 12:20 AM)Relax Wrote:
(11-29-2016, 11:13 PM)Jackson Wrote: I got 95k solo, heres a gyazo....

@Sora
@Sora

Viruses in the portal... kms
http://imgur.com/cfqbuqP

They weren't, I took a bunch of screen shots. Ill send them if you want me too
(11-30-2016, 12:25 AM)Relax Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 12:24 AM)Jackson Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 12:20 AM)Relax Wrote:
(11-29-2016, 11:13 PM)Jackson Wrote: I got 95k solo, heres a gyazo....

@Sora
@Sora

Viruses in the portal... kms
http://imgur.com/cfqbuqP

They weren't, I took a bunch of screen shots. Ill send them if you want me too

There were a few in there hence why it's easier to keep mass. Ik you didn't do it on purpose tho  Wink
(It was the dank campers)

Some are in the portal and can't spawn outside. And LB will be reset with next update anyway because most of them are camping and farming anyway.
Yea I have known about the virus glitch for like the past 5 days, find out on my own :3 but there were no campers, places second to the fifth you can see on the screenshot.
  • Relax
Nice Solo  by @Jackson to 95k On US server. If it's busy enough to get to 95K considerate it  dangerous too.  Good job Jackson  Big Grin   DOOM appeared to be in a  position to cause  serious concern  but , Jackson stated that  Jumbo , (who seems to be in a bit of a predicament) became a pain. 

Got a photo to top this one ..post it . We want to see. 
[Image: 861c4d87668c557d1803d68ac2bf5599.png]
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Jackson
(11-30-2016, 02:54 AM)TM Soloist Wrote: Nice Solo  by @Jackson to 95k On Eu server. If it's busy enough to get to 95K  considerate it  dangerous too.  Good job Jackson  Big Grin   DOOM appeared to be in a  position to cause  serious concern  but , Jackson stated that  Jumbo , (who seems to be in a bit of a predicament) became a pain. 

It was US server dude Smile
(11-30-2016, 02:58 AM)Jackson Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 02:54 AM)TM Soloist Wrote: Nice Solo  by @Jackson to 95k On US server. If it's busy enough to get to 95K  considerate it  dangerous too.  Good job Jackson  Big Grin   DOOM appeared to be in a  position to cause  serious concern  but , Jackson stated that  Jumbo , (who seems to be in a bit of a predicament) became a pain. 

It was US server dude Smile

There. All fixed up
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Jackson
Nice solo!!

Not having many viruses sure help a lot too!

off topic:
lol don't you hate when you have 90K+ solo and you're many pieces and some tiny noob with 1k mass comes and starts finessing and then you loose so much mass and get capped xD

my best solo is 99k but it didnt get on lb since it was broke, otherwise my second best is 97k, third is 93k Big Grin
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Jackson, ™ Chronic
(11-30-2016, 05:04 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: Nice solo!!

off topic:
lol don't you hate when you have 90K+ solo and you're many pieces and some tiny noob with 1k mass comes and starts finessing and then you loose so much mass and get capped xD

my best solo is 99k but it didnt get on lb since it was broke, otherwise my second best is 97k, third is 93k Big Grin
I reached 99k, but I did not screen shot it, the Jumbo guy who is equal on my smaller pieces. He ate 2 little pieces beforeI screen shoted. I wanted to space to get that 100k but I knew deep down I shouldn't Smile
  • ™ Chronic
(11-30-2016, 05:32 AM)Jackson Wrote:

off topic:

I reached 99k, but I did not screen shot it, the Jumbo guy who is equal on my smaller pieces. He ate 2 little pieces beforeI screen shoted. I wanted to space to get that 100k but I knew deep down I shouldn't Smile

lol @ Jackson. Ya got too love that " knowing deep down"  feeling when you don't listen  lol

wow. That's good you guys. My highest  in AGF FFA is 40k and that was hard. I did 56 K once but a player in first place decided to quit and give me all his mass. It was scary being that big. So many viruses around me and all the players grew little devil horns and became very obnoxios. I got systematically taken apart by quantum cells  shooting viruses at me. There must be an add on that lets them shoot viruses endlessly even though they're only 100 k in size. I hate being big. Such a frustrating experience. Sad  and all I could do was sit there and watch them. I wonder if that is how a animal feels when being devoured live by a predator?
[-] The following 2 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Jackson, ✨101✨
Smile 
(11-30-2016, 02:32 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 05:32 AM)Jackson Wrote:

off topic:

lol @ Jackson. Ya got too love that " knowing deep down"  feeling when you don't listen  lol

wow. That's good you guys. My highest  in AGF FFA is 40k and that was hard. I did 56 K once but a player in first place decided to quit and give me all his mass. It was scary being that big. So many viruses around me and all the players grew little devil horns and became very obnoxios. I got systematically taken apart by quantum cells  shooting viruses at me. There must be an add on that lets them shoot viruses endlessly even though they're only 100 k in size. I hate being big. Such a frustrating experience. Sad  and all I could do was sit there and watch them. I wonder if that is how a animal feels when being devoured live by a predator?

lol im dead from that story dude Smile