Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME IS THROWING ME!! SO SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH...
Exclamation 
When ım playing or when ım died game is kicking/throwing me Angry Angry And when ı enter the game again ım in another server with starting mass(57)WHY ITS HAPPENING??Please answer.......... Huh Huh Huh
I think it happens to all of us. At least I am randomly disconnected and join another room from time to time. I think it happens more often when a lot of poeple are online (so early evenings, weekends).

If you start with very small mass (and without skin) it means you are not signed in the game (it kicked you). Sometimes just a single refresh is enough, sometimes it takes few minutes to let you play again as logged in.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 2 users Like Lucyfer's post:
  • Squirrel , ™ Chronic
It happens to everyone. Idk why. When you try to play again, you are less mass! @Sora what do you think about this?

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

People need to say WHERE they are playing.

I kind of assumed the author of the thread was talking about the public game.

Obviously Reaction thought we're talking about AGF??

But I'm not sure that anyone can give a reason.

It's possible that you're having network issues between yourself, and the server you're trying to reach, but in this case, I suspect most of these events have more to do with the server itself, than your connection in general.

If you find yourself getting angry, I suggest that you go do something else for awhile, (like come here, and post a few!) and not worry about the game. Just try it later, when the urge to play strikes again.

If you always have an urge to play, then you need a psychiatric adjustment! Wink

Oh ye who are addicted... You can DO IIIITTT!!! Don't browse to the server... and if you do, use sheer willpower to close the window! You can DO IIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie
agar.io :

there are often disconnections from their side, it happened to us  (my brother and I) a lot :

we were on the same map (same server) (FFA) with DIFFERENT internet connections (1 time cable using a PC, 1 time via phone-connection using a laptop) and BOOM exactly at the same time disconnected ...

... we had that "issue" (maybe its a time-thing, that maps/servers refresh from time to time) around 5 - 7 times now  Exclamation

Only thing we can do, accept it as it is  Huh  Exclamation

Sad
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • Squirrel
I just deal with it lol