Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police by my house.
So, what happened: I was playing in the backyard with my little brother and sister, and then a I'm not racist, but a black guy came up to our backyard and started looking at us. He was with a hood. It was really creepy. Then he walked away and started loooking at other backyards. Then 10 minutes later a helicopter is flying. Then about 7 or 8 police cars drive to our neighbors. They all come out and have guns, also the automatic ones. One of the cops foes behind the car, one hides behind the car by the wheel, the other one is laying on the floor, the others are standing. They also had a loudspeaker. They told everyone to come out of the house with hands up. Finally in 20 minutes, they gottem all. My sister and brother recognized one of the guys as the guy who was creepily looking at us.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • Voakie
That sounds scary... And then people wonder why black people are so aggressive... Probably because of so many white people thinking they are "monkeys" or "pre-human". Thats so disgusting. And then all these fake pranks to make black people look bad. Oooh well, america...

Is there even such a "hood" in germany btw? I have never seen white and black people live seperated over here... @Mikasa @Supergirl
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Reaction
(11-29-2016, 03:50 PM)REACTION Wrote: So, what happened: I was playing in the backyard with my little brother and sister, and then a I'm not racist, but a black guy came up to our backyard and started looking at us. He was with a hood. It was really creepy. Then he walked away and started loooking at other backyards. Then 10 minutes later a helicopter is flying. Then about 7 or 8 police cars drive to our neighbors. They all come out and have guns, also the automatic ones. One of the cops foes behind the car, one hides behind the car by the wheel, the other one is laying on the floor, the others are standing. They also had a loudspeaker. They told everyone to come out of the house with hands up. Finally in 20 minutes, they gottem all. My sister and brother recognized one of the guys as the guy who was creepily looking at us.

Wow .. its disturbing when stuff like happens.
Bullies have personal issues.
Damn, what a story @Reaction . I think it's better to stay indoors for a while now... Where about are you?
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

(11-29-2016, 04:52 PM)Voakie Wrote: That sounds scary... And then people wonder why black people are so aggressive... Probably because of so many white people thinking they are "monkeys" or "pre-human". Thats so disgusting. And then all these fake pranks to make black people look bad. Oooh well, america...

Is there even such a "hood" in germany btw? I have never seen white and black people live seperated over here... @Mikasa @Supergirl

I'm assuming Europeans still believe america is segregated lol

Most black people I have encountered are normal and like any other person I have met. 

What tends to be the case with all these "hood crimes" is the black people (or any other race) involved in the criminal activity, do so because they grew up in an area with high unemployment, poverty, etc; so they usually turn to illegal activity as a lifestyle, anything from petty thefts such as shoplifting, to robbing, mugging and engaging in gang warfare.

What most mainstream media shows is something like: look a black guy robbing a bank or look another black guy selling drugs, not much of: This area's public schools are terrible, unemployment is high, and living conditions are awful. This just leads to further stereotyping of racial/ethnic groups in my opinion.

And then people wonder why crime rates are high in these so called "ghetto areas". 

@Voakie The fake pranks omg dont even get me started xD #JoeySalalds
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Voakie
(11-29-2016, 09:37 PM)✨101✨ Wrote:
(11-29-2016, 04:52 PM)Voakie Wrote: That sounds scary... And then people wonder why black people are so aggressive... Probably because of so many white people thinking they are "monkeys" or "pre-human". Thats so disgusting. And then all these fake pranks to make black people look bad. Oooh well, america...

Most black people I have encountered are normal and like any other person I have met. 

What tends to be the case with all these "hood crimes" is the black people (or any other race) involved in the criminal activity, do so because they grew up in an area with high unemployment, poverty, etc; so they usually turn to illegal activity as a lifestyle, anything from petty thefts such as shoplifting, to robbing, mugging and engaging in gang warfare.

What most mainstream media shows is something like: look a black guy robbing a bank or look another black guy selling drugs, not much of: This area's public schools are terrible, unemployment is high, and living conditions are awful. This just leads to further stereotyping of racial/ethnic groups in my opinion.

And then people wonder why crime rates are high in these so called "ghetto areas". 

I agree, it can also be due to the fact parents raise their kids in a harsh environment, which could have a negative impact on their lives. The media, especially way back in the past, present black people differently, and present them doing things, like 101 said. Alot of pre-judgement is also used and so different people, would picture them in different ways. Honestly, we are all human and I don't see why people should be seen and treated differently, just because of the colour of their skin.

PS. I hate that guy, his pranks are fake and boring.
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

(11-30-2016, 09:06 AM)CantREKTMe Wrote:

I agree, it can also be due to the fact parents raise their kids in a harsh environment, which could have a negative impact on their lives. The media, especially way back in the past, present black people differently, and present them doing things, like 101 said. Alot of pre-judgement is also used and so different people, would picture them in different ways. Honestly, we are all human and I don't see why people should be seen and treated differently, just because of the colour of their skin.

PS. I hate that guy, his pranks are fake.

I don't even know who Joey Salalds is Kappa

#burn101
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Squirrel
(11-30-2016, 03:18 PM)Voakie Wrote:

#burn101

why ru burning me ? xD

just search up joey salads fake pranks on youtube
(11-30-2016, 05:34 PM)✨101✨ Wrote:

#burn101

why ru burning me ? xD

At first you wrote salalds thats what i meant you didnt read my message completelyle Kappa
(11-30-2016, 05:43 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(11-29-2016, 09:37 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: I'm assuming Europeans still believe america is segregated lol

@Voakie The fake pranks omg dont even get me started xD #JoeySalads

#burn101

why ru burning me ? xD

At first you wrote salalds thats what i meant you didnt read my message completelyle Kappa

ooooh ok 

#JoeySalads

btw it's completely* Tongue
  • Voakie
Quote:✨101✨
btw it's completely* Tongue

no its completelelyleleyleleyleleelylelelyleleylelylelelyle

Tongue

I am pretty sure @Voakie  knows how to spell it (or at least he can figure out it by himself), just think about ...

- he made a typo
- MAYBE it is not his native-language
- he was tired to use a translate program
- he wrote it this way on purpose, because he made fun of this word
- etc.

... many posibilititititititieissye  Exclamation

P.S.: @101, I know you meant it good, to improve his english  Wink

Sorry for being off-topic, was not my intent, but some things have to be said
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 2 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • Voakie , ✨101✨
(12-01-2016, 04:32 AM)Supergirl Wrote:

Tongue

I am pretty sure @Voakie  knows how to spell it (or at least he can figure out it by himself), just think about ...

- he made a typo
- etc.

lol I was correcting @Voakie since he originally corrected my spelling of salads, which i spelled salalds lol

but i was just messing with him no harm meant, afterall he is my only fuzzy little goat friend Tongue

btw i agree with your analysis of how people could make a typo etc etc, i was just playing with voaks Kappa

lol this is so off topic XD
  • Voakie
(11-30-2016, 08:34 PM)✨101✨ Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 09:06 AM)CantREKTMe Wrote: I agree, it can also be due to the fact parents raise their kids in a harsh environment, which could have a negative impact on their lives. The media, especially way back in the past, present black people differently, and present them doing things, like 101 said. Alot of pre-judgement is also used and so different people, would picture them in different ways. Honestly, we are all human and I don't see why people should be seen and treated differently, just because of the colour of their skin.

#burn101

why ru burning me ? xD

ooooh ok 

#JoeySalads

Were generating an off-topic thread and I take no blame, since @Voakie , @✨101✨ and I are tagging each other and by replying to this long list of replies, we create an even longer list of replies and I'm starting to think, this post I'm writing right now, makes no sense...

(12-01-2016, 06:52 AM)✨101✨ Wrote:

Tongue

- he made a typo
- etc.

lol I was correcting @Voakie since he originally corrected my spelling of salads, which i spelled salalds lol

but i was just messing with him no harm meant, afterall he is my only fuzzy little goat friend Tongue

btw i agree with your analysis of how people could make a typo etc etc, i was just playing with voaks Kappa

You can say that again...
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

(12-08-2016, 11:14 AM)CantREKTMe Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 03:18 PM)Voakie Wrote: I don't even know who Joey Salalds is

#burn101

why ru burning me ? xD

ooooh ok 

#JoeySalads

Were generating an off-topic thread and I take no blame, since @Voakie , @✨101✨ and I are tagging each other and by replying to this long list of replies, we create an even longer list of replies and I'm starting to think, this post I'm writing right now, makes no sense...

Tongue

- he made a typo
- etc.

btw i agree with your analysis of how people could make a typo etc etc, i was just playing with voaks

*funny*

and all is my fault  Exclamation

I feel so sorry about, so lets go back to the topic :

Undecided

Big Grin
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(12-08-2016, 02:10 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(12-08-2016, 11:14 AM)CantREKTMe Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 05:34 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: why ru burning me ? xD

ooooh ok 

#JoeySalads

Tongue

- he made a typo
- etc.

btw i agree with your analysis of how people could make a typo etc etc, i was just playing with voaks

*funny*

and all is my fault  Exclamation

I feel so sorry about, so lets go back to the topic :

Undecided

Big Grin

You did it again...
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b