Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Wink 
I'm new, *** this thread  Smile
Hi Mr. I'm New....how do you propose I go about doing what you suggest? I think you may have failed to understand what's normal behaviour around here.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Voakie
(11-26-2016, 04:26 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: Hi Mr. I'm New....how do you propose I go about doing what you suggest? I think you may have failed to understand what's normal behaviour around here.
Lol, idc 843 guests are viewing my thread, so they like what I said!
there probably bots, we have been infested.

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
Hmm, Well I like coding? Is that a problem with you? Cough Cough
actually im rubbish at coding, still learning. @Voakie is the most best person that codes here, sorry @runSPOTrun and @LKD70 , i dont know how much you code so Sad

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Breakfast 's post:
  • LKD70 , Voakie
(11-26-2016, 05:14 PM)Breakfast Wrote: actually im rubbish at coding, still learning. @Voakie is the most best person that codes here, sorry @runSPOTrun and @LKD70 , i dont know how much you code so Sad

It's my job lol, but Voakie is impressive for true.
-LKD70
Hellloooo, welcome to the forum.
Tell us more about you tho...
(12-08-2016, 01:39 AM)LKD70 Wrote:
(11-26-2016, 05:14 PM)Breakfast Wrote: actually im rubbish at coding, still learning. @Voakie is the most best person that codes here, sorry @runSPOTrun and @LKD70 , i dont know how much you code so Sad

oh, fixed lol

(12-08-2016, 01:39 AM)LKD70 Wrote: [quote='Breakfast' pid='40463' dateline='1480180495']
actually im rubbish at coding, still learning. @Voakie @LKD70 A the most best person that codes here, sorry @runSPOTrun and @LKD70 , i dont know how much you code so Sad

(12-08-2016, 09:52 AM)Breakfast Wrote:

oh, fixed lol

(11-26-2016, 05:14 PM)Breakfast Wrote: actually im rubbish at coding, still learning. @Voakie @LKD70 A the most best person that codes here, sorry @runSPOTrun and @LKD70 , i dont know how much you code so Sad
Just to put it out there: I can code too... I know many programming languages...
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b