Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So any ASOIAF/GoT fans in here?
4 sleeps from S7, I'm obviously not a book purist because I can't wait. Anyone want to talk GoT? Favourite house? Characters? Favourite theories? Is GRRM ever going to release WoW?
[img]webkit-fake-url://28fd8d56-ce27-4c20-a622-f31c35ab6e09/imagepng[/img]https: // [Image: Kipper_Sig.png] / tzl2r0ujr / Kipper_Sig.png
(07-13-2017, 04:14 AM)Kipper Wrote: 4 sleeps from S7, I'm obviously not a book purist because I can't wait. Anyone want to talk GoT? Favourite house? Characters? Favourite theories? Is GRRM ever going to release WoW?

I haven't the foggiest idea of what you're talking about... (lol) Were you trying to draw only people who would know what you were talking about?

So many acronyms, lol.

(I thought 'WoW' was 'World of Warcraft'... or has that been dead sufficiently long enough that it means something else now?! lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(07-13-2017, 09:19 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 04:14 AM)Kipper Wrote: 4 sleeps from S7, I'm obviously not a book purist because I can't wait. Anyone want to talk GoT? Favourite house? Characters? Favourite theories? Is GRRM ever going to release WoW?

I haven't the foggiest idea of what you're talking about... (lol) Were you trying to draw only people who would know what you were talking about?

So many acronyms, lol.

(I thought 'WoW' was 'World of Warcraft'... or has that been dead sufficiently long enough that it means something else now?! lol)

Omg. Hahahaha! Sorry about that. I was referring to the tv show Game of Thrones and the book series - A Song of Ice and Fire. I Might need to find another forum for this  Blush
[img]webkit-fake-url://28fd8d56-ce27-4c20-a622-f31c35ab6e09/imagepng[/img]https: // [Image: Kipper_Sig.png] / tzl2r0ujr / Kipper_Sig.png
(07-13-2017, 11:49 PM)Kipper Wrote:

So many acronyms, lol.

Omg. Hahahaha! Sorry about that. I was referring to the tv show Game of Thrones and the book series - A Song of Ice and Fire. I Might need to find another forum for this  Blush

Hahaha! That explains it!

I basically have never had a TV. (I actually do have one at home mow, for the kids, but never use it.)

So, naturally, I don't know much about the various shows out there. (lol)

You can still talk about that, if you like. I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one who hasn't heard of a bunch of TV shows. (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Doigt
You'd be surprised, I don't watch a lot of TV either. The only thing remotely recent that I can tell you about is Sherlock, but that's an exception. I don't usually get into something which isn't animated, I just lose focus after a few minutes. Although, I did hear of GoT, because someone made an amazing mod for mount & blade warband. And I did try watching it after trying the mod, but I found that show to be utterly boring. *Dodges the knife flying towards me*
(07-14-2017, 01:28 PM)Doigt Wrote: You'd be surprised, I don't watch a lot of TV either. The only thing remotely recent that I can tell you about is Sherlock, but that's an exception. I don't usually get into something which isn't animated, I just lose focus after a few minutes. Although, I did hear of GoT, because someone made an amazing mod for mount & blade warband. And I did try watching it after trying the mod, but I found that show to be utterly boring. *Dodges the knife flying towards me*

lol... The last show that I have enjoyed, just because it's so ridiculous and funny, is 'Lucifer'. :|

But apparently in Canada, we're one season of it behind.
Fight the Good Fight
(07-14-2017, 02:57 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 11:49 PM)Kipper Wrote:

So many acronyms, lol.

Hahaha! That explains it!

I basically have never had a TV. (I actually do have one at home mow, for the kids, but never use it.)

So, naturally, I don't know much about the various shows out there. (lol)

You can still talk about that, if you like. I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one who hasn't heard of a bunch of TV shows. (lol)
I'm getting there! Agario has destroyed my normal TV-viewing habits. I barely watch anything except Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead. I need Treehouse for my kid. Actually he rarely watches that, he just hasn't transitioned into the other kid networks.

(07-14-2017, 01:28 PM)Doigt Wrote: You'd be surprised, I don't watch a lot of TV either. The only thing remotely recent that I can tell you about is Sherlock, but that's an exception. I don't usually get into something which isn't animated, I just lose focus after a few minutes. Although, I did hear of GoT, because someone made an amazing mod for mount & blade warband. And I did try watching it after trying the mod, but I found that show to be utterly boring. *Dodges the knife flying towards me*

It's actually kind of refreshing to be in a community that aren't GoT fanatics! I love the character, Arya, in GoT, I try and employ her techniques of being quick like a snake and quiet as a shadow in my game play. haha! I don't watch any animated shows but am a big Hayao Miyazaki/studio ghibli fan.