Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What got you into agar.io and are you borderline obsessed with playing it?
(11-28-2016, 12:24 AM)Supergirl Wrote:
(11-26-2016, 10:39 PM)d-_-b Wrote: In case you didn't notice @Supergirl , this thread wasn't the "call out everyone who you like and who you hate" thread, it was actually the "What got you into agar.io and are you borderline obsessed with playing it?" thread, but I can see why you could get them mixed up *sarcasm*. Kappa.

Big Grin

I cannot understand at all why you wrote that - please explain Drama Queen  Exclamation

Confused   Big Grin   Tongue

Because you are calling @CantREKTMe and me out and it's funny. I'm not being a drama-queen, drama-queen Big Grin.

Tongue
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
(11-28-2016, 05:29 AM)d-_-b Wrote:
(11-26-2016, 10:39 PM)d-_-b Wrote: In case you didn't notice @Supergirl , this thread wasn't the "call out everyone who you like and who you hate" thread, it was actually the "What got you into agar.io and are you borderline obsessed with playing it?" thread, but I can see why you could get them mixed up *sarcasm*. Kappa.

I cannot understand at all why you wrote that - please explain Drama Queen !

Because you are calling @CantREKTMe and me out and it's funny. I'm not being a drama-queen, drama-queen Big Grin.

Ok lil boy listen :

If you have any problem with me ... send me a privat message and you can write to me whatever you want, BUT to destroy someones thread only because you dont like the truth is not a good thing from you !

And I do not call you and CantREKTMe out ...

- he get it how I mean things I write about him
- you not (and that seems exactly YOUR problem)

... it's just a thing, like @Squirrel wrote in one of his first posts about that, to having fun  Exclamation

You are the Drama Queen and I am really happy all who are able to read see that it is that way ... a moderator noticed that as well. 

But I will help you about ...
- you had an idea
- my opionen is that it is not a good idea (tip: you will have to live with that, if you want or not)
... that's it  Exclamation

And you STARTED making a drama about you and me  Exclamation

I can tell you, there is NO drama ... you are a lil (<- not bad meant, young boys are "lil") boy growing, even your mind have to grow a lot, that is shown exactly at that point where you started with "my IQ is blablablabla" !
Very serious:
- your behaviour dont mirror that IQ you talked about
- someone with an outstanding intellect can accept other opinions
- you wrote now so often about "a problem" between you and me
- ^^ that is exactly what Drama Queens do
- if you go on trying to challange me (more to try to mock me), like you did here again, feel free to do so, BUT ...
... like a really intelligent man told me once ... "Anyone who dishes it out must also be able to take it"  Exclamation

AND never try again to spread LIES, I NEVER insult anybody, thats not my style (only in very rare cases if someone started) ...

(11-27-2016, 10:22 AM)Voakie Wrote:
(11-26-2016, 10:34 PM)d-_-b Wrote: ... but she still keeps ... insulting me on every second post ...
... by her insulting posts ...

Supergirl hasn't said anything insulting since you first asked her to stop. Who's the drama queen...  Dodgy Correct me if I'm wrong, with a screenshot.

... seems you have to learn the difference between making fun and insulting. If you dont like that someone make fun of you, you should show some respect, accept their opinion and at least try to not to make fun of them. If you are not able to do this, you have to live with that, that they will make fun of you  Exclamation

Just some life-rules, and believe me in the www its not easier, if you take things to serious, YOU are the one who should start thinking about what you did wrong !

Thats YOUR problem  Exclamation

Tongue
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 2 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Voakie
Lmao this is crazy
Tongue
[-] The following 3 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Supergirl , ™ Chronic , ℱIRE
(11-28-2016, 02:12 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote: Lmao this is crazy
Tongue
I believe for some reason, that I am really missing something here. It is crazy or I'm crazy.  Confused Confused Confused Confused
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
(11-28-2016, 12:38 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 05:29 AM)d-_-b Wrote:
(11-26-2016, 10:39 PM)d-_-b Wrote: In case you didn't notice @Supergirl , this thread wasn't the "call out everyone who you like and who you hate" thread, it was actually the "What got you into agar.io and are you borderline obsessed with playing it?" thread, but I can see why you could get them mixed up *sarcasm*.

I cannot understand at all why you wrote that - please explain Drama Queen !

Ok lil boy listen :

If you have any problem with me ... send me a privat message and you can write to me whatever you want, BUT to destroy someones thread only because you dont like the truth is not a good thing from you !

And I do not call you and CantREKTMe out ...

- he get it how I mean things I write about him
- you not (and that seems exactly YOUR problem)

... it's just a thing, like @Squirrel wrote in one of his first posts about that, to having fun  Exclamation

You are the Drama Queen and I am really happy all who are able to read see that it is that way ... a moderator noticed that as well. 

But I will help you about ...
- you had an idea
- my opionen is that it is not a good idea (tip: you will have to live with that, if you want or not)
... that's it  Exclamation

And you STARTED making a drama about you and me  Exclamation

I can tell you, there is NO drama ... you are a lil (<- not bad meant, young boys are "lil") boy growing, even your mind have to grow a lot, that is shown exactly at that point where you started with "my IQ is blablablabla" !
Very serious:
- your behaviour dont mirror that IQ you talked about
- someone with an outstanding intellect can accept other opinions
- you wrote now so often about "a problem" between you and me
- ^^ that is exactly what Drama Queens do
- if you go on trying to challange me (more to try to mock me), like you did here again, feel free to do so, BUT ...
... like a really intelligent man told me once ... "Anyone who dishes it out must also be able to take it"  Exclamation

AND never try again to spread LIES, I NEVER insult anybody, thats not my style (only in very rare cases if someone started) ...

(11-27-2016, 10:22 AM)Voakie Wrote:
(11-26-2016, 10:34 PM)d-_-b Wrote: ... but she still keeps ... insulting me on every second post ...
... by her insulting posts ...

Supergirl hasn't said anything insulting since you first asked her to stop. Who's the drama queen...  Dodgy Correct me if I'm wrong, with a screenshot.

... seems you have to learn the difference between making fun and insulting. If you dont like that someone make fun of you, you should show some respect, accept their opinion and at least try to not to make fun of them. If you are not able to do this, you have to live with that, that they will make fun of you  Exclamation

Just some life-rules, and believe me in the www its not easier, if you take things to serious, YOU are the one who should start thinking about what you did wrong !

Thats YOUR problem  Exclamation

Tongue

First of all, I was joking about u being a drama-queen so take a chill pill.

Second, sorry, and no hard feelings Tongue
[Image: 21592963.jpg]
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

[-] The following 1 user Likes CantREKTMe 's post:
  • Voakie
(11-29-2016, 09:18 AM)CantREKTMe Wrote: [Image: 21592963.jpg]

I'm trying, bro, I'm trying.

Nice meme tho Kappa
(11-29-2016, 08:50 AM)d-_-b Wrote: First of all, I was joking about u being a drama-queen so take a chill pill.

~got an alert about this post, because you quoted Supergirl, and she "mentioned" me in it~ (lol!)

Now, I don't mind at all, I would have read this anyhow... but it got me to thinking. Now that I know you have a solid head on your shoulders, I think you'd be a great candidate for my "Message Quoting 101" course. Especially if you and I are going to be posting similar stuff, and you end up quoting me.... mannnn, that's so much reading, you could be doing your popularity some harm!

Some people don't mind reading my long stuff once, but they probably don't need to see it twice or thrice. Look how bent REKT got... :|

The secret?

[Image: garden-shears.jpg]

~grin~ While you consider my offer, you can look for signs of 'snipping' for now. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Supergirl
(11-29-2016, 09:20 AM)d-_-b Wrote:
(11-29-2016, 09:18 AM)CantREKTMe Wrote: [Image: 21592963.jpg]

I'm trying, bro, I'm trying.

Nice meme tho Kappa

I know Kappa
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

(11-29-2016, 08:50 AM)d-_-b Wrote: First of all, I was joking about u being a drama-queen so take a chill pill.

You can found a self-help-group together with CantREKTMe ...

1st you do "blablabla"
2nd you do "was joking about blablabla"

... there are other gentleman-like ways (and also more intelligent ways) to apologize something  Exclamation

Big Grin
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
See, don't apologize for your own opinion guys. No matter what, you will never please princesses nowadays.

Big Grin
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
(11-29-2016, 11:39 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: See, don't apologize for your own opinion guys. No matter what, you will never please princesses nowadays.

Big Grin

Who apologized over an opinion?

We're all entitled to one. However, there's times to let it be known, and then there's times to realize that it can do no good, and just remain silent.

Anyways, enough of that!

I want to hear some more stories that relate to Nugget's thread! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
My daughter played the game, and I happened to try it one time. The game became a way to escape some personal issues I was dealing with, which is not the best way to go about it, I know. It's easy to get hooked when you become number one on the leader board though. All of the sudden, you can munch everyone :o

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin