Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What other cool games do you play??
Go on steam, create an account and be able to download games you can get on Playstation and Xbox - of course you would have to pay. GTA, Farcry, Call Of Duty, Uncharted, Assassin's Creed... you name it. All the top titles. I recommend you check it out.

Of course if your looking for free games to play on your laptop, go on sites like Miniclip or Arcade Pre-Hacks (Juts normal games with cheats, nothing bad) which offer a variety of free games to play.

For your iPhone, just look in the store for top free games to download. There are loads of games you can find, not going to name them all now... I'd be here for ages....

PS. Macs are just terrible, in my opinion. I, myself have a gaming PC with the Windows 10 operating system. That thing is a beast. Got all the Call of Duty games (shoutout to @TM Soloist who would know I'm a fan), GTA and again, all the good games you would get. You don't have to upgrade - that's your choice. I'm just saying if you want the best gaming experience you need a gaming PC...

Or you could just get a console... (Playstation FTW!)
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

Messages In This Thread
RE: What other cool games do you play?? - CantREKTMe - 11-25-2016, 10:17 PM