Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes, its the real Champ.
Video 
*Live in Texas
*Am a Web/Graphic Designer
*Am a solo player and as well a team playerWink
*I play agario for the fun of it.
*I also play clash of clan & clash royale.
[-] The following 3 users Like ᑕᕼᗩᗰᑭ's post:
  • Reaction , Voakie , 【LeL】
Hey there CHAMP! Welcome to the forums man! We got a very awesome and friendly community. I hope you like it here! So, you live in Texas. How is it there? I hope you'll have a fun time playing with some of ours members, I'm pro but I can right now because I don't have a computer, you see, I moved. Well I hope you enjoy it here! Have fun! If you need any help, just write me a personal message(click on my name and then on my profile you will find the "Send a private message button)Big Grin

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • ᑕᕼᗩᗰᑭ
Nice to finally meet ya! Your a fun opponent to play against (even though I'm sorta in AD too). I enjoy making skins in my spare time, but am by no means a graphic designer, and could prob use a couple pointers. I also play clash and royale and am in the Ducks on Quack clans as MODI and GUIDO, although I don't play like I used to...I kinda abandoned my rushed th10 and play my th9 (GUIDO) mostly...as MODI I'm a lvl10 stuck in arena 8, but I try...maybe I'll see you in that world too!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Reaction
(11-23-2016, 03:34 AM)ᑕᕼᗩᗰᑭ Wrote: *Live in Texas

Welcome to the Forums!

So I gather from the messages, that you're just the latest person to come out of the woodwork, as a fairly well-known AGF player, who's never said hello to all the people around here. Big Grin

Glad that you made a move, and said hello to us!

I'll be looking forward to taking a gander at whatever you might feel driven to share with us, and maybe find out a few more details.

Dare I ask? Or will the mold get broken right off the bat?

In the Texas 'state' coin, there is one star, for Texas is the 'Lone Star State'. But do you own a shotgun? And, if so, I hope you wouldn't point it at a cute furry 'lil rodent! Big Grin

Hope that you have a bunch of fun with us, and hope to see some more messages from you soon!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ᑕᕼᗩᗰᑭ
Hey champ!

you know me boi Kappa
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • ᑕᕼᗩᗰᑭ
Hey Champ! Welcome to the forums man, hope you enjoy it here!  Big Grin
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

[-] The following 1 user Likes CantREKTMe 's post:
  • ᑕᕼᗩᗰᑭ
(11-23-2016, 06:52 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Welcome to the Forums!

So I gather from the messages, that you're just the latest person to come out of the woodwork, as a fairly well-known AGF player, who's never said hello to all the people around here. Big Grin

Glad that you made a move, and said hello to us!

I'll be looking forward to taking a gander at whatever you might feel driven to share with us, and maybe find out a few more details.

Dare I ask? Or will the mold get broken right off the bat?

In the Texas 'state' coin, there is one star, for Texas is the 'Lone Star State'. But do you own a shotgun? And, if so, I hope you wouldn't point it at a cute furry 'lil rodent! Big Grin

Hope that you have a bunch of fun with us, and hope to see some more messages from you soon!

Big Grin ha... i been a quit for too long.  Shotgun, nah, too many accidents happen, not much as a Hunter.  I hope so too, that i will have fun, by the way you have a great English writing.

(11-23-2016, 02:48 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: Hey champ!

you know me boi Kappa

hey 100+1 Big Grin

(11-23-2016, 03:45 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: Nice to finally meet ya! Your a fun opponent to play against (even though I'm sorta in AD too). I enjoy making skins in my spare time, but am by no means a graphic designer, and could prob use a couple pointers. I also play clash and royale and am in the Ducks on Quack clans as MODI and GUIDO, although I don't play like I used to...I kinda abandoned my rushed th10 and play my th9 (GUIDO) mostly...as MODI I'm a lvl10 stuck in arena 8, but I try...maybe I'll see you in that world too!

Contact me when you need any sort of help. it was a pleasure to meeting you from answering every comment i made. Am in Clash Royale (Clash God 2.0) if you ever want to stop by. And Clash of clan, well i just get on to war pretty much.(Clan: Morse lvl 9) Same, hope to see you around.

(11-23-2016, 03:40 AM)REACTION Wrote: Hey there CHAMP! Welcome to the forums man! We got a very awesome and friendly community. I hope you like it here! So, you live in Texas. How is it there? I hope you'll have a fun time playing with some of ours members, I'm pro but I can right now because I don't have a computer, you see, I moved. Well I hope you enjoy it here! Have fun! If you need any help, just write me a personal message(click on my name and then on my profile you will find the "Send a private message button)Big Grin

Sure thing, i will contact any of you for help. Texas is like a place where you party hard bro lol jk.
[-] The following 2 users Like ᑕᕼᗩᗰᑭ's post:
  • Reaction , ✨101✨

I never doubted you were a fake Champ! ;P
~Hori
[-] The following 1 user Likes Horizon's post:
  • ᑕᕼᗩᗰᑭ
I play clash royale.... 3k trophies....
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jackson's post:
  • ᑕᕼᗩᗰᑭ