Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ΔЖ€ Clan | Going Good!
Hello everyone, Flame back and I'm very happy  Big Grin Smile with ΔЖ€! We have grown SO large, and have improved greatly. This clan was started two days on 2/2/16, and We had 3 members. Today we have 11 members! We are all active, and great in skill. I still am recruiting, because our rivals BEAT are working hard to get members! We have many more than them but every member helps! To join ΔЖ€ email me at: [email protected].
Heart Heart THANKS FOR READING Heart Heart
Youtube Channel:
[-] The following 1 user Likes Moe's post:
  • Porscha
I Like to Join, but I have some questions for you...

How hard are you on your members if they screw up horribly?
How often is the clan active?
Do I need to be tested to get in?
beat is better. and you are being a jerk. you said it was for fun we are still allies but i see how you want it to be now. p.s clan wars on sunday
(02-05-2016, 01:31 AM)ƁĒĀŦ®ṨῨṄ Ḝ ṜḠῨ Wrote: beat is better. and you are being a jerk. you said it was for fun we are still allies but i see how you want it to be now. p.s clan wars on sunday
Beat is not better than axe. We are full of active skilled members, and we will rise. How am I being a jerk, we are rivals aren't we? Clan war is Sunday night. Good luck Thabet.
(02-05-2016, 01:15 AM)Porscha Wrote: I Like to Join, but I have some questions for you...

1.) Im not hard on my members, because I still screw up horribly.
2.) We are online everyday, mostly in the evenings. 
3.) No, all members are accepted. But to become a skilled member you must get tested.
There you go!  Big Grin
Youtube Channel:
I feel like a beef is about to start in this calm place
[Image: Voakie.png]
good luck Smile
(02-05-2016, 02:35 PM)Mild Wrote:
(02-05-2016, 01:31 AM)ƁĒĀŦ®ṨῨṄ Ḝ ṜḠῨ Wrote: beat is better. and you are being a jerk. you said it was for fun we are still allies but i see how you want it to be now. p.s clan wars on sunday
Beat is not better than axe. We are full of active skilled members, and we will rise. How am I being a jerk, we are rivals aren't we? Clan war is Sunday night. Good luck Thabet.
(02-05-2016, 01:15 AM)Porscha Wrote: I Like to Join, but I have some questions for you...

1.) Im not hard on my members, because I still screw up horribly.
2.) We are online everyday, mostly in the evenings. 
3.) No, all members are accepted. But to become a skilled member you must get tested.
There you go!  Big Grin
You are doin good but sunday you'll be surprised, we are getting ready and goin the hard way. You started off pretty good but so are we Wink Smile  You will not win. BTW if anyone wants to join β€ΔŦ email me at [email protected] we are ready to β€ΔŦ you guys.