Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
About teaming
(01-24-2017, 12:26 AM)Doigt Wrote: I'll be honest here. I loved the way agario was before, when free for all meant free for all and team was the dedicated teams mode. Ironically, there's never been a single team player in teams mode and when the general player mindset changed in favour of teams, I quit, because I could no longer appreciate the game nor adapt to this new change. (it was new at the time)

On a similar note, I used to be an adept of Yu-Gi-Oh, but the game has evolved in a way which makes the games very short and "violent" and good cards being less and less affordable, not the mention the lazy players who don't take the time to create their own decks and just go with the flow of the meta. It frustrated me to see the same deck and strategies every time, there's 8000 different cards I once told someone, how is it that you can't create a deck at least slightly different from the eight previous guys I dueled before you? I quit and it stopped to bother me. Guess what, I didn't wait to be completely pissed off to quit. I simply quit and that was it.

If there's a game you're playing that is making you mad, don't keep playing it, it'll just hurt you inside and make you feel empty. When you stop, there's this feeling of freedom flowing through you, it's as if you're being released from heavy iron shackles and that is what I recommend. Recall the good memories of when the game was fun and move on.

actually there is a mode to play teaming just like on FFA and this is Party! Party mode is pratically about teaming without the ussue that U cant split into friend-cells.
(11-22-2016, 10:24 AM)bill24 Wrote: Hi everyone. Good morning. I'ld like to expose my thought about teaming:
YOU TEAMERS ARE JUST WORTHLESS PEACES OF CRAP, LITTLE FAGOTS WHO CANT DO A SINGLE TASK WITHOUT A BIGGER FAGOT COVERING YOUR FAGOT BACK YOU FAGOTS! 
This game aint just about be the BIGGER but it is also about SURVIVING and teaming is not worth it. 
So I ask you FAGOTS, do you still have your mama covering your fagots back? Think about real life, try to be a solo player like me and you will understand how STRONG you could be!!!
You know why? Cause growing in the game by teaming is so DAMN EASY!!! SO WHATS THE POINT??? SHOW YOUR RIDICOLOUS FANCY NAME TO THE WORLD in the leaderboard??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It may be fun but is not emotional as solo playing. It may be fun but is honorless. It may be fun but it just proves that u are a born loser. It may be fun but show that u cant play alone. It may be fun BUT MEANS YOU ARE A COWARD WORTHLESS PEACE OF CRAP CRAPED BY I WORTHLESS FAGOT.
Have a nice day and gameplay everyone and remember, wanna team? GO TO THE DAMN HIPOCRIT TEAM SERVER!!!
best wishess

bill24

[-] The following 2 users Like Faded's post:
  • bill24, ™ Chronic
lol   that's great  just do it

Bullies have personal issues.
CHECK OUT 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iylsumWb0zI

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart