Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FFA Pro Action photo
I just played FFA and it was a blast. Made it to 179 thousand. Some one complained today that you cant get anywhere because your cells automatically split . They do, but you get more of them, they multiply so that way so you can do twice as bad  lol.  But really, there is a method to the madness.
Who comes up with these ideas any how? It's so crazy it works. The fight for number one was awesome.
I think with the cells splitting automatically, is a smart idea and has a ton of benefits.

It took 3 players a while to take me down. So, I still have some pride left Tongue  and so much to discover about the game.

So.. action photo, lazy mans video

[Image: pro.gif]
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Reaction
Thats a big score. Congrats!

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

Yeah, good job! Btw I'm "[RED] SOLO" In the top right corner Big Grin Tongue
xXTemPoXx
#ILIKEANIMALS
[Image: jaguar-animal-cubs-wallpaper-4.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ŦємƤσ's post:
  • ™ Chronic
lol . I remember you. I looked at your cell just before the screen shot. Like you were going to be the cell from hell or something. Your cell just kind of looked ominous sitting there watching me . Good game   @ŦємƤσ and thanks Smile I'll probably never score that high again.
SPECTATOR MODE
This was awesome to watch. @CantREKTMe is doing the usual. I call it  REKT ATTACK.  It's kind of fascinating to watch how those pile ups work, like a  a weird spawning organism  lol , I know I need a life.Big Grin

Good fight y'all   You's covered almost my whole screen.

[Image: REKT.gif]