Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey from HiH0
Been playing for about a year, level 94. my daughter got me into it, now she plays slither.io and narwhal.io, and is deadly. I just enjoy playing.
[-] The following 3 users Like HiH0's post:
  • Reaction , run SPOT run , ™ Chronic
According to your introduction we got a person above the average age in this forum I guess, but I still wish you a great time here!

I'm still not good at this...
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(11-20-2016, 11:41 AM)HiH0 Wrote: Been playing for about a year, level 94. my daughter got me into it, now she plays slither.io and narwhal.io, and is deadly. I just enjoy playing.

Welcome to the forums, and good job advancing through so many levels, even despite the last while where the games have been infused with... laaaaaaaaagggg!

(lol)

You're about 10 levels ahead of me, although you probably play FFA, and I generally stick to 'Teams'.

When you get a chance, chack out the 'AGF' private server (via the button in the header for this site). You'll have a chance to play with the same bunch of people time and again, get into clans, and chat/rob the game denizens regularly as well.

And, of course, when you do something momentous, and rib someone well over it, we hope you'll share it here in the Forums, so we can all laugh along with you! Big Grin

Have a blast, and hope to see whatever you're planning on sharing with us!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(11-20-2016, 11:41 AM)HiH0 Wrote: Been playing for about a year, level 94. my daughter got me into it, now she plays slither.io and narwhal.io, and is deadly. I just enjoy playing.

Hey HiHo. I blame my grand daughter for my agario addiction. Welcome to the forum.
Bullies have personal issues.
Hey there HiH0! Welcome to the forums! We have a very friendly community here! We all wish you the best! Have a blast! If you need any help, you can ask me for help, just going my profile and you will find the "send a private message" button. Also you can write to @Sora, the administrator. Just press on their name! He knows everything! I hope you have a great time Smile. Bye and see ya later!

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

yay, a new adult. Agario is loved by young and old, youmgest i kew was 9 and oldest was like 60

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
hahaha WELCOME to the forums! My story is very similar to yours (even down to the games my daughters now play). Always good to have a fellow dad on board.
[Image: giphy.gif]