Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FFA Teams.

More teams in ffa than in party

BAN THOSE MOTHERFUC*ERS!
(11-20-2016, 04:16 AM)KaZNuB Wrote: FFA Teams.

More teams in ffa than in party

BAN THOSE MOTHERFUC*ERS!

They can get annoying during those times you seem to be kept a perpetual small-fry by teams... but they do represent some extra challenge later on.

I love killing a team. Big Grin I don't care if I just killed the smaller half of it... lol Either half, effectively kills the team for awhile. And those times where you can blow up bigger-pappy, then slag both halves with a plsit? It is very satisfying, and makes me generate an evil-sounding laugh. Big Grin Man, I love those!And then, there's the option of coming to someoen's defense, when you see a team trying to take some guy down. Smile

But sure... when all else fails, come here and grouse about 'em, we know your pain! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Watch out, some poeple here are indeed teamers in FFA and are proud of it.
There was an interesting discussion about teaming in FFA here, do a search if you are interested. It started from the topic similar to this one Big Grin

Overall - yes, slowteamers in FFA are pain in the butt.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
(12-02-2016, 07:30 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: Watch out, some poeple here are indeed teamers in FFA and are proud of it.
There was an interesting discussion about teaming in FFA here, do a search if you are interested. It started from the topic similar to this one Big Grin

Big Grin  ... seems someone is still angry because he got eaten  Exclamation

Hey, it's normal to get eaten in a "eating"-game  Exclamation

Tongue
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • Squirrel
(12-02-2016, 07:30 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: Watch out, some poeple here are indeed teamers in FFA and are proud of it.

are you guys talking about Agar.io FFA or Agarioforums  FFA
Bullies have personal issues.
@TM Soloist
When it comes to me - Agario FFA.
But I need to try the version of game you mentioned for a bit longer. I tried it twice, but this instant merge and some other little differences would need some time for me to adopt.

@Supergirl always stay alert! Big Grin Yes, I love you too babe  Heart Heart Heart
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter