Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro
Hi! I Am Hero Zanic (The Zaniac) I Don't Do May YT Videos, But Assist With Them. I Am The Real Hero Zanic, In The Clan, So Do Not Accuse Me Of Being Fake, Thanks And Have A Nice Day! QOTD: Favorite Color! Smile
Welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy it here. Big Grin
[Image: narej.png]
Welcome to the forums Heяø ⚡ Zคภเคς表! I hope you enjoy your stay. We have a very friendly community! We all wish you the best! If you have questions or you need help, I'm always open for questions. Just write me a Personal Message( To write a message, go on my profile page and then at the bottom of the page, you will find 'Send a Private Message' button. Big Grin

By the way, i like blue(if you didn't notice the blue color of the text Big Grin)

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

(11-19-2016, 08:36 PM)Heяø ⚡ Zคภเคς表 Wrote: Hi! I Am Hero Zanic (The Zaniac) I Don't Do May YT Videos, But Assist With Them. I Am The Real Hero Zanic, In The Clan, So Do Not Accuse Me Of Being Fake, Thanks And Have A Nice Day! QOTD: Favorite Color! Smile

Welcome aboard, Zaniac!

Are you often accused of being this 'fake hero Zanic'? It just seems odd to me. Maybe there's a few selected people who know how to get under your skin, and they are just too childish to let their button-pushing go for naught for a few days??

In any case, don't worry about them. Wink

And if you have a video you think we might enjoy, why not give us a link to it? Big Grin

Hope you have a bunch of fun with us, and that you're not given the 'noob initiation'! :|

~turns head to listen to dude saying some thing off-screen~ "oh?!"

Oh yeah! Never mind, there's no such initiation. ~grin~

Just beware goats that bite!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!