Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!
Thumbs Down 
Hi there,

I am James, and my on-screen name is Rush. I stopped playing agar.io when it was literally unplayable because of the lag, especially in my local region of Oceania. Now that agar.io is finally playable again, I am looking to start up again into my old ways Smile

Looking for a clan, I have played with some Asian clans such as GS, Ozy, YL and I would consider myself fairly experienced. However, since I have only recently started playing again, I have found myself to be quite bad lol. [Image: sad.png]
Anyway that's it really, please pm or message me if there are any clans out there, PREFERABLY IN THE OCEANIC REGION, that I can join that actually play agar unlike many of the teamspeak clans I have visited.

Thanks
I NEED AN OCEANIC CLAN Sad Sad 
[-] The following 3 users Like Rush's post:
  • Reaction , Voakie , ™ Chronic
Welcome to the forums, James! Smile
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Welcome the the community! I hope you find a clan. Big Grin
[Image: narej.png]
Welcome, James!
[Image: Voakie.png]
(11-19-2016, 10:19 AM)Rush Wrote: Hi there,

I am James, and my on-screen name is Rush. I stopped playing agar.io when it was literally unplayable because of the lag, especially in my local region of Oceania. Now that agar.io is finally playable again, I am looking to start up again into my old ways Smile

Looking for a clan, I have played with some Asian clans such as GS, Ozy, YL and I would consider myself fairly experienced. However, since I have only recently started playing again, I have found myself to be quite bad lol. [Image: sad.png]
Anyway that's it really, please pm or message me if there are any clans out there, PREFERABLY IN THE OCEANIC REGION, that I can join that actually play agar unlike many of the teamspeak clans I have visited.

Thanks

Home, James? ~wide grin~

Err, okay, so you may not have had an acct here when you played it before... but welcome home (to the game)!

Unfortunately, lag can still strike at any time... it's mostly just people using bots now and then that causes it.

Welcome aboard the Forums, and this is where you can share your gripes with the game, and get a bunch of "Amen, brudda's" from the gallery. Big Grin Or maybe, "You're preaching to the choir!"

It's fun, nonetheless.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to share with us!

Have a blast out there!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!