Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quitting this game
I am tired of the quadruple teaming to take me down.

I play individual 95% of the time,which real players does,not the weaklings who must not be good enough to get above 500 in any game. So they as a 100 use the virus box on me while I am over 1,000, I gulp the idiot about 95% of the time.That only poor quality players does as they think taking stupid shortcuts will give them the cells,which is a mark of a stupid player.

I just got up to 3rd place with a two ball set up.when SIX players go out of their way to gang on me by feeding the lead chaser.I was over 3,500 at the time earning ALL of it as an individual player. There have been games where I an the only one who is not a team player in the top 10. I must be the best player in those games as I EARNED all of it by myself.

Sometimes I am the LEADER on the board,destroying the teamers by gulping one of the members which is what real players should be doing to stop this trend to endless teaming that has become commonplace.

Individual play is being destroyed as time goes by,which makes for no fun anymore.

Why the overt obsession for teaming anyway?
Most players think like most people do, they want to be part of the things that are currently ruling, wether it is good or not. When i play on the Agario forums server, and I am first (Like every time Big Grin ) everybody asks me 2 team, instead of trying to take me down.

Be a VOICE! Shout what you wanted to say ALL YOUR LIFE LONG! Ima start,
OMG LOOK AT HER GIGANTIC BOOBS.
Osht shouldnt have saif that loud hav gtg fast b
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Bachelor, Sinister
The world is full of Bullies. It never ceases to amaze me when I see a 4 man splitrun team on a server that only has 10-15 players on it. Is that even fun? When I'm first for too long I get bored and start feeding smaller players hoping they will attack me. Anyway, it is what it is, and you can complain about it or learn to have fun regardless. I play solo, and dont care about place, I just play hoping for a few good matchups and rumbles. If I make it to first, then cool...I hope someone tries to take it. Let the teamers team, I personally dont measure my self worth by a position in a game, so dont need to gang up and ruin it for all the folks trying to learn to play a fun game.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Bachelor
(01-31-2016, 07:31 PM)Voakie Wrote: Most players think like most people do, they want to be part of the things that are currently ruling, wether it is good or not. When i play on the Agario forums server, and  I am first (Like every time Big Grin ) everybody asks me 2 team, instead of trying to take me down.

Be a VOICE! Shout what you wanted to say ALL YOUR LIFE LONG! Ima start,
OMG LOOK AT HER GIGANTIC BOOBS.
Osht shouldnt have saif that loud hav gtg fast b

I get asked to team up a lot even have cells thrown my way,I ignore it. The one who is generous and small will get rewarded when I want to stop play,I seek him out and give it all to him if he is still in the game.

In Experimental play,I dump a lot of myself in the brown circles for the benefit of the smaller ones needing a boost to when I am ready to stop play.

Most of the time when I am #1,I get ignored at a distance no one wants to team up.

(01-31-2016, 09:16 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: The world is full of Bullies. It never ceases to amaze me when I see a 4 man splitrun team on a server that only has 10-15 players on it. Is that even fun? When I'm first for too long I get bored and start feeding smaller players hoping they will attack me. Anyway, it is what it is, and you can complain about it or learn to have fun regardless. I play solo, and dont care about place, I just play hoping for a few good matchups and rumbles. If I make it to first, then cool...I hope someone tries to take it. Let the teamers team, I personally dont measure my self worth by a position in a game, so dont need to gang up and ruin it for all the folks trying to learn to play a fun game.

Yes they can be pathetic bullies who thinks it is cool to gulp tiny ones and deliberately take out the brown feeder circles while they are in the 2,000 + range taking down the 100 and less guys who just getting started. I have seen the giants take from the Brown circles in the Experimental level denying the little ones who can have a hard time growing. Many times now when I am above 1,000 go dump a few cells for the the little ones to clean up at the brown circles.

I consider that pathetic as they will spread out into a 10-12 balls in the process because they have a team mate who will back it up. How can anyone be satisfied in eating tiny balls while you are a leader on the board? This is what I avoid doing to the point that some players notice that I wont stoop down that low to gulp a teenie and eat right around me without worry.

The rare time I team up with anyone I NEVER betray them of stab them in the back by suddenly gulp them or break them down by surprise. But I see this happening all too often on the board even I have been a victim of it for bailing them out of a jam by taking the smaller of the two balls after being asked to and giving it back when he turns on me and swallow me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bachelor's post:
  • Voakie