Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Too much lag!
So, i first started playing this game at like october, and i got so addicted to it that i started playing the game daily. I learnt alot of cool tips and strategies from varieties of agario youtubers. Im currently at level 61 right now. I'm playing on east asia cuz thats the only server i get good ping in. I usually play on party mode and team with random people or people who i have played with before.I also noticed that the 
number of bots started increasing, but i wasn't getting any lag.
    At the end of january I suddenly started getting lag out of nowhere! I'm using firefox browser because that's the best browser for playing agario in my opinion. I've tried internet explorer, chrome, opera but the game still lags. My internet is 50mbps and I'm also using a gaming computer (Intel Core i7-6700K, 8GB ram, GTX 970). I get smooth fps while im playing other games like far cry 4, assassins creed at ultra graphics! 
     I don't understand why i'm lagging in a BLOB GAME!! It's definently not the problem of my computer nor my internet. I've tried playing on incognito mode, clearing my cache cookies history etc, using adblocker, but none of them works! Agario is filled with bots nowadays and  miniclip really needs to ban the bots because it's ruining the agar servers.      

Need a reply ASAP, thanks!
good post

Not much has really changed in 6 years for that game.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Please check your computer to see if there are any applications running in the background that are consuming RAM? Or use virus scanning software. I play Agar io at izigames.net never lag