Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Game Mode? : Experimental party
Hello, I thought of a new game mode possible for Agar.io. Not much to explain really... Just... It's Experimental Settings... But it's a party... (no anti-teaming)
Cool idea Big Grin
Would bring many new tricks with it... Mothercell split? Mothersplit? Virusshotwhileontopofsomeoneelse? Who knows?
I'd really look forward to this!
[Image: Voakie.png]
What about a dodgeball gamemode. You've got each person spawning randomly on each side. The middle is seperated by viruses and solid blocks. No cells can pass. However, cells can shoot these viruses by feeding them. The viruses are slippery, they slide on the canvas as if it was ice-hockey, bouncing from walls, and hitting players. If a player is hit, he's out. Or perhaps, he's placed behind the opposing-team's area. If the player manages to re-bounce a virus and hit someone, he's back again. Every once in a while, the grids open and the dodge-ball fight turns into a team X fight, where the main goal is to eat cells. After two minutes of open grids, players would have a timer of 30 seconds to return to their sides, or they will automatically 'die'. Dodgeball game starts again, and the first team to shoot-out the other team, wins.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • Voakie
(01-31-2016, 08:55 AM)Sora Wrote: What about a dodgeball gamemode. You've got each person spawning randomly on each side. The middle is seperated by viruses and solid blocks. No cells can pass. However, cells can shoot these viruses by feeding them. The viruses are slippery, they slide on the canvas as if it was ice-hockey, bouncing from walls, and hitting players. If a player is hit, he's out. Or perhaps, he's placed behind the opposing-team's area. If the player manages to re-bounce a virus and hit someone, he's back again. Every once in a while, the grids open and the dodge-ball fight turns into a team X fight, where the main goal is to eat cells. After two minutes of open grids, players would have a timer of 30 seconds to return to their sides, or they will automatically 'die'. Dodgeball game starts again, and the first team to shoot-out the other team, wins.

Nice idea, but its too hard to explain to people who just started the game.
(01-31-2016, 08:55 AM)Sora Wrote: What about a dodgeball gamemode. You've got each person spawning randomly on each side. The middle is seperated by viruses and solid blocks. No cells can pass. However, cells can shoot these viruses by feeding them. The viruses are slippery, they slide on the canvas as if it was ice-hockey, bouncing from walls, and hitting players. If a player is hit, he's out. Or perhaps, he's placed behind the opposing-team's area. If the player manages to re-bounce a virus and hit someone, he's back again. Every once in a while, the grids open and the dodge-ball fight turns into a team X fight, where the main goal is to eat cells. After two minutes of open grids, players would have a timer of 30 seconds to return to their sides, or they will automatically 'die'. Dodgeball game starts again, and the first team to shoot-out the other team, wins.
I would say that there just is this wall of solid viruses where nobody can get threw and if somebody gets shot by a virus he gotta go into a little "cage" behind the playfield (marked with blue background) nbody can get in there without being shoz, but viruses can. So if the players that are still alive manage to shoot a virus into the cage one randomly selected player gets back. The team that hass all the enemys in their cage wins.
What u say? I am such an INTELLIGENT goat!
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Sora