Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Facebook Login Bug/Glitch
Hi, I'm new to the forums, but I've been playing agar.io for a while and the facebook login has been fine for me... until today. I got eaten by someone and then when I went back to the starting screen, the login button was there again. Now, I presume that when you are logged in, you are logged in until you press the logout button. So I pressed the login button again and the login screen popped up for half a second and diappeared. I thought I was logged in again, but my facebook icon was not on the left hand side and nor was the levels I previously spent weeks obtaining. I refreshed the page and it remained the same. I hope someone can sort this out for me. Thanks Smile
Hi, try to log out of your Facebook account ( facebook.com ) then try to login through agar.io. You could also try incognito modus.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
(08-22-2015, 12:04 PM)Sora Wrote: Hi, try to log out of your Facebook account ( facebook.com ) then try to login through agar.io. You could also try incognito modus.

Ok Thanks Smile
sora's in tiem to save da guys n gals in trouble. hail da hero!
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

(08-22-2015, 12:45 PM)NoMercy Wrote:
(08-22-2015, 12:04 PM)Sora Wrote: Hi, try to log out of your Facebook account ( facebook.com ) then try to login through agar.io. You could also try incognito modus.

Ok Thanks Smile

Did it work?
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
(08-23-2015, 02:48 AM)Sora Wrote:
(08-22-2015, 12:45 PM)NoMercy Wrote:

Ok Thanks Smile

Did it work?
Yes it did, thanks Smile
Hot tips from Soras tips
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
Crap, I'm not getting any xp now -_-.

(09-01-2015, 02:02 PM)NoMercy Wrote: Crap, I'm not getting any xp now -_-.

And I'm not getting any startinng mass. Anyone have a solution?
u know, I never used dat shit facebook lvls. I do it teh soft russian way. u dont realy need to start with a smal aditionnal mass to win at dis game. So its not game braking, live with it man, yore accounts broken.
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

(09-01-2015, 04:06 PM)SPAM000 Wrote: u know, I never used dat shit facebook lvls. I do it teh soft russian way. u dont realy need to start with a smal aditionnal mass to win at dis game. So its not game braking, live with it man, yore accounts broken.

Ok Big Grin
im good russian, see how I solve otter ppls problems

[Image: delusionist_1.jpg]

Yes, the facebook connection seems to work and also not work at will. It drops out with absolutely no discernible pattern at any time it so chooses. Sometimes F5 refresh helps, sometimes not. Starting Agario from facebook sometimes helps, but sometimes does not. Most notably loses the connection to facebook more often while in teams mode. Love it or hate it. Just another quirk of the game. Good Luck.
i used to log in...not any more. SPAMOOO is right, i dont need facebook keeping track of my agario, or some random number to say how good i am...
[Image: giphy.gif]