Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All!!
Hello Everyone! I have been playing Agar.io for years and have just recently decided I wanted to meet other players online. I would be interested in joining a laid-back clan possibly without restrictions on communication. In other words, I don't want to be in a clan that uses Skype or anything similar to that for communicating. The only piece I would consider is if it were based in Discord. But more about me, I have recently joined the game as a full on member and have been playing multiple times a day since. Before that, I had been getting on in my free time and just messing around. Hope you guys will be happy to have me here!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes WarGhost21's post:
  • Sora
(02-03-2018, 05:50 PM)WarGhost21 Wrote: Hello Everyone! I have been playing Agar.io for years and have just recently decided I wanted to meet other players online. I would be interested in joining a laid-back clan possibly without restrictions on communication. In other words, I don't want to be in a clan that uses Skype or anything similar to that for communicating. The only piece I would consider is if it were based in Discord. But more about me, I have recently joined the game as a full on member and have been playing multiple times a day since. Before that, I had been getting on in my free time and just messing around. Hope you guys will be happy to have me here!!

Hi WarGhost!

Welcome aboard here, amd it's good to meet you!

I'm sure that you'll meet some good people and, if you give yourself some time, will pick a clan that you'll fit in famously with!

Your story went much as mine did, almost 2 years ago now.

I was happy playing agar.io, but annoyed that here were all these people, right there in front of me, and there really was no way to communicate with them.

(Even if your most common question for them would have been, "Why the hell did you do THAT?!??!?", lol)

Hope that you have a blast with us, and that we'll gain further insight into you with more messages!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
welcome to the forum time to see that you like to play I'm sure you will find a team that will meet your expectations to see other post from you here

then as a welcome here is a signature to your name Smile

[Image: War_Ghost21_Sig.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Squirrel
Welcome to the forums War Ghost! Its a pretty cool place here with some pretty cool people to talk to! 
If you ever need help with something just PM me or any other member were all happy to help! 
Hope you enjoy your stay here!

-Slothy