Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Agma.io Updates - January 12th
[Image: vs5EzwC.png]
Agma.io Updates 12 January
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: i74Ylrt.png]
Welcome to the summary of today's agma updates!
New Wearables
New wearables are added to the shop. Check the wearable tab in the game shop.

Gold Brick/Ore
The gold ore is now movable in game by pushing it with your cells. It will also spit out coins far 
enough to not make them stuck underneath the gold ore anymore.

Mass Highscores
Mass highscores is now available! Select "Mass" scores here: http://agma.io/highscores.php

New Spin Commands
Flip and Shake! Surprise your agma friends and enemies by popping your cells unexpectedly.

Coins 3D effect
Coins will now spin around and have a 3D simulated effect

Referrals
You can earn coins or minions by referring friends. However, they must reach at least level 5 to count as a referred player.

Animations
On level up, your playercells will play an animation for everyone to see.

Coin reward on level up
Every time you level up, you will receive a coin gift.

Max level 200
Max level in game is limited to 200 for now, meaning once you reach level 200 you cannot level up anymore. If you think increasing this is a good idea, comment below what the max level should be and why you think it should be increased.

Sort skins by popularity/newest
You can now view skins in the shop filtered by popularity and new.

Quicker shop navigation
When navigating in the shop to specific items, they will be highlighted

Mirror of your cell in shop
A small box in the shop lets you see how your cells looks like with your skin and wearables. 
You can hover your mouse on your cell and select specific wearable or skin and click it to change.

Bug with respawn
Sometimes when respawning, your keyboard keys wouldn't work. This is now fixed.

Spins remaining on wheel of fortune
You now always see how many spins you have remaining on the wheel of fortune. Buying new spins tops up your counter. When buying a +1 spin the wheel from shop, you will not lose your daily spin anymore.
A massive bug in the spinning wheel has also been fixed, where people buying +1 spins actually didn't receive their spins. 
Instead, other players randomly got to use the spins. This is now fixed.

Sound of wheel of fortune
The spinning wheel sound effect has been adjusted to fit the visual spinning wheel.

Free coins to everyone above level 1!
And to finalize the updates, everyone has received free coins for their level ups! 
You will automatically receive this once you login for the first time after this update.
Hope you enjoy!

"BEST UPDATE EVER"
[Image: KZyrSjg.png]
[Image: GvsklpD.png]
[Image: CXrJXS1.png]
[Image: 7Maar8n.png]
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 13 users Like Sora's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , fisa, Mikasa, Owl , Polearm, QueenHeather, Reaction , Robin , run SPOT run , Soulz, Squirrel , Trinity, YaGirlBantrr
Good work, looking forward to future updates. Loving the new "coin reward for level" system!
[-] The following 2 users Like Trinity's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , kaka123
This update is nice Big Grin, also I like the second to last message in the first ss lolol
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • kaka123
Good job Admin Sora<3.These are the best updates in Agma so far.Loved the new spin commands.Looking forward for future updates.
[Image: Soulz_Sig.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Soulz's post:
  • kaka123
I would say its a little sad that you made a level limit, thats gonna prevent people from grinding since you cant be the highest leveled player now
Btw my real name is Cam, people just call me Kevin
Love the update
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • Robin
(01-13-2018, 12:31 PM)Kevin/HazR Wrote: I would say its a little sad that you made a level limit, thats gonna prevent people from grinding since you cant be the highest leveled player now

I don't think that will be the case. You can still accumulate xp, I'm guessing, and people at level 200 will just have their own little club, where they are listed according to xp. The best guy is still on top, and you can still go beat his tail and take his place. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
I just got free coins! sweeeeet
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Robin
Amazing job Sora as usual.

I think leveling up and getting reward every time you level up was a great idea.

I will definitely be pushing for new high scores as well.

I will excited to play.
[Image: Robin.png]
great job as always Smile
do not let go Wink
to go always from before is the best Heart
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 3 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Robin , Soulz, YaGirlBantrr
Wow that's a lot of new stuff, didn't expect so much. Thx sora!

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • jose de jesus
Very nice update! Seems we now have a lot more things to keep the game interesting. I commend all the Staff, Developers, and members that contributed greatly to this game. Smile

I believe that the max level should be 500, since a lot of players are already close to 200. Perhaps 500 is a little much, but I'll just throw this number out there. (Lol)

The new wearables are pretty interesting, they also gave me a good laugh. Looks like I'll be seeing some "thugs of Agma" Tongue

The gold brick that you can push around and has coins coming out is pretty unique. This'll keep the coin farmers happy! (Lol) As well as the free coins.

Can't wait to check out the new spins, this'll keep me entertained. Tongue

I want to sit here and keep commenting about all the new updates, but I've ran out of time. Once again good job to everyone who helped! Agma gets more and more unique every update.
 -Polearm [Image: Pc7GVNA.png]
Thank you all for the great feedback.
If there is anything you wish to see in the game, even an unrealistic idea, give it a post.

@Polearm, nice to hear! I agree about the 'thugs of agma'. Think it's Coo. I've seen thuggers use the spin command to literally be 'rollin'. Looks funny with styleSmile
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • Polearm
The respawn delay should be removed, I don't understand the logic behind it other than some server performance issues. (which I highly doubt will get fixed using a delay since the load will be just about the same). It's pointless having to wait 3-4 seconds to respawn, and while it isn't such a big wait time, it can impact on your patience after a while. Not many people like it and I see why.

Now for the powerups; they should be limited heavily, both by the shop and by the server. Maybe add restrictions to how many powerups you can use in a specific timeframe (this would be different depending on the server) and also add restrictions for bulk purchases via the shop by using the same restrictions as the regular powerup shop has for merges and speeds. It's not a fun experience when you're about to kill someone and they merge right when you split, it's turning this game into a p2w (pay to win) especially after the bulk powerup packages, and the worst thing about it is that a newcomer can take down someone that's been playing the game for 300+ hours longer than they have because of the powerups they have bought. And from a developers point of view, it makes money, which is understandable why you put such shop packages up for sale since you need to pay for server costs, but it will damage the player base by a reasonable amount and introduce p2w players, thus turning Agma.io into a competitive game rather than a fun game.

For the portals; maybe there should be a limit on how far away you can place one down from another, like a radius, which will stop people from making a wall of portals around them and abusing it, which right now isn't happening but someone will eventually figure it out Wink

Enough of the criticism, I think this is a good update (minus the stuff I've mentioned above) that will add a lot more interesting, fun and unique gameplay experiences.

I'll be looking forward to the new banning and punishment system, it's a needed thing in a game like this, and improvements to it will have to be made (which I'm happy to help with, if you're interested)

Thank you Sora for the update, this is my feedback on it Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Trinity's post:
  • CasproGarry, Soulz
I'd love to see an option to mute individual people in the game chat, or a "block" option that no longer shows chat messages or invites from an individual. Tongue
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • CasproGarry, Robin