Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OG Redux | Originals | Agma.io Clan | 2 Years Old
OG Clan
By Trinity

What started out as a simple team with people who I like, has now turned into
a public clan where anyone can join with a simple application.
I'm re-opening OG to the public, uniting us together for one last time.
OG now has individually created teams by our members where
they can manage an entire team of players for a specific server.

Yes, OG is an ancient-old clan as it was created just around the same time "no life" was created,
thus giving it a more established feel when joining.

We have a Discord managed by @Kasey and Myself, which you can find a way
to make your very own application to join.

Our Hit-List and Members list will not be available here due to me not having enough time to actively
update the thread, however, we do look forward to new applications, like.. a lot.

We look forward to accepting you in the near future, and who knows, maybe OG will become the next big clan in the community Smile

Trinity

[Image: tKF5QVQ.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trinity's post:
  • Falysidia
Trinity? Same guy from Syn? And is this the private server only?
(05-14-2016, 03:46 PM)Slothyy Wrote: Trinity? Same guy from Syn? And is this the private server only?

A different Trinity
And, we are on ffa, exp, and vip servers
Your suicidal hypocritical friendo,
~Falysidia

[Image: 7NDzTFM.gif]
[Image: b2a073bb68b342c399e633f4cc30104c.png]
Lol mug Kappa
Tired of living.
Can i haz enemies friends and friends enemies? Ty -jk- Kappa
Good luck with your clan
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
(05-14-2016, 03:58 PM)V1tal Wrote: Lol mug Kappa

Kappa
Updated *
I had the Discord servers in my list, and now ?

I send a message to an administrator ?
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
(01-18-2018, 05:12 PM)7shoes Wrote: I had the Discord servers in my list, and now ?

I can't be certain what your question is?

But I can list off possibilities.

If a Discord server icon disappears:
  • The server's admins may have have decided on a fresh look, and changed it? It should maintain the same position in your list. And if you don't pay attention to that, try doing a mouseover -- often they change the icon but the name remains the same;
  • You were kicked/banned from the server. Sometimes this can be unjustly, if the server was 'nuked' -- try contacting someone else who was also on that server, and see if they have information on it. Or, if you have the original invite, or know a server that partnered with them, try to go back via an invite; or
  • The server may have been deleted by one of those with the permissions to. In that case, she gone!

Discord, being by and large a younger person's domain, things can change quickly and suddenly!

That's just the way that the Discordverse is. lol
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(01-19-2018, 06:09 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 05:12 PM)7shoes Wrote: I had the Discord servers in my list, and now ?

I can't be certain what your question is?

But I can list off possibilities.

If a Discord server icon disappears:
  • The server's admins may have have decided on a fresh look, and changed it? It should maintain the same position in your list. And if you don't pay attention to that, try doing a mouseover -- often they change the icon but the name remains the same;
  • You were kicked/banned from the server. Sometimes this can be unjustly, if the server was 'nuked' -- try contacting someone else who was also on that server, and see if they have information on it. Or, if you have the original invite, or know a server that partnered with them, try to go back via an invite; or
  • The server may have been deleted by one of those with the permissions to. In that case, she gone!

Discord, being by and large a younger person's domain, things can change quickly and suddenly!

That's just the way that the Discordverse is. lol

No one was banned or kicked as far as I'm aware, and nothing has changed in the past 2 weeks (with the exception of a few channel layouts and what-not)

If you're wanting to join, just make an application in #submissions using the #template, but make sure you fit the #requirements (yes, these are all channels you can click on)
(01-20-2018, 02:49 PM)Trinity Wrote: No one was banned or kicked as far as I'm aware, and nothing has changed in the past 2 weeks (with the exception of a few channel layouts and what-not)

I have a feeling that they just happened to post this in that thread, and that really, it should have been it's own thread.

But, eh, we all needed to learn the ways of the Forums, and we all make mistakes.

I wasn't going to try to fix it, because I was afraid that horns would start growing on my head. (And that I'd stuff it up!)

~looks both ways to be sure there's no goats listening~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!