Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My artwork
As requested, I'll post a few of my recent drawings and paintings. Through my most difficult times, I tend to find inspiration and it kinda lifts my mood a bit.

Coffee painted in a watercolor style Using Coffee:
[Image: 0e909d2972a75c4c0d5da28f0adbd4de.png]

Makeup painted in an oil pastel style Using Makeup:
[Image: 93fa8cdd355148d45fa249d1ce7601a7.png]

A Cigarette drawn in charcoal style Using Cigarette Ashes:
[Image: d0e225b3d9ab28aa802d311cff827b56.png]

Skull in watercolor:
[Image: 32d6ba5df1b788f3f9ffe5229f3ca2ad.png]

And last, but certainly not least (my friends on these forums have already seen this one)....
Mazie in colored pencils:
[Image: 0fc6bdf045da7045b8100165e41b870a.png]
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 13 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • Apix , Conquest, DoctorFinkle, EqAtOmBe , fisa, JellyBelly, Konoha , Robin , run SPOT run , Shade1453, Sora, Squirrel , Trinity
always so wonderful

your charcoal is resplendent and what about Mazie she is beautiful

the more you work the more your art develops I'm glad you share that with us Smile
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • QueenHeather
How dare I miss this thread! Looks good lassie, I really like the eye one. Smile Keep up the good work! Can't wait to seeeeeeeeee mooooorrrrrreeee later on possibly
[-] The following 2 users Like Apix 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , QueenHeather
I Must Say Im In The Mood For Coffee Big Grin

But Overall Very Clean, Shading,Outline,Texture, Being able to Visualize Your Artwork and Making it Come True.

Keep Up The Good Work! @QueenHeather
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Owl 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , QueenHeather
(12-22-2017, 11:51 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: As requested, I'll post a few of my recent drawings and paintings. Through my most difficult times, I tend to find inspiration and it kinda lifts my mood a bit.

Coffee painted in a watercolor style Using Coffee:
[Image: yM5ZZ.jpg]

Skull in watercolor:
[Image: yM6aZ.jpg]

Thanks for sharing, and love your work! But ya hadda know I had a couple I wouild comment on.

Notice how the mud-water, when drawn with itself looks exactly like mud-water! S coincidence?! I think not! Wink

And I love the skull, but why didn't you claim it self-drew it's portrait? Ir reminds me of your pfp, very talented, just this time, sans the crown. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Owl , QueenHeather, Shade1453
Love Them AllSmile Keep Up The Good Work

[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • QueenHeather
Thank you all for the support  Heart  I've been playing with oil paints a bit lately  Tongue

[Image: e40b31460459b99dc648b6b80d10fede.png]
[Image: 36db60131cba8d4ac1a5e94db6fa22a6.png]

(12-24-2017, 07:13 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Thanks for sharing, and love your work! But ya hadda know I had a couple I wouild comment on.

Notice how the mud-water, when drawn with itself looks exactly like mud-water! S coincidence?! I think not! Wink

And I love the skull, but why didn't you claim it self-drew it's portrait? Ir reminds me of your pfp, very talented, just this time, sans the crown. Smile

you hush with the "mud-water" x)
and don't worry, i have other skull self portraits ♥ I've actually considered doing another

(12-23-2017, 12:01 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: always so wonderful

your charcoal is resplendent and what about Mazie she is beautiful

the more you work the more your art develops I'm glad you share that with us Smile

My Mazie is so gorgeous ♥

[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
MAZIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Heart Heart
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Shade1453
(01-19-2018, 07:08 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: Thank you all for the support  Heart  I've been playing with oil paints a bit lately  Tongue

[Image: z59PV.jpg]

you hush with the "mud-water" x)
and don't worry, i have other skull self portraits ♥ I've actually considered doing another

:O The caaarrrrdinal!

How big is it? I need me a frame!

I want. (lol)

It truely is gorgeous. Can I start the bidding @ $200?!

(That may be terribly low. I have no idea of the cost of these things... but it doesn't make me desire it any less!)
Fight the Good Fight
(01-20-2018, 04:48 AM)Squirrel Wrote: :O The caaarrrrdinal!

How big is it? I need me a frame!

I want. (lol)

It truely is gorgeous. Can I start the bidding @ $200?!

(That may be terribly low. I have no idea of the cost of these things... but it doesn't make me desire it any less!)

Lol that actually is about the price I start at for oil. For paintings like these I normally custom frame them because the paper has been cut to fit the painting and oil can be so easily damaged by mail. If i were to send it gently rolled in a tube, it would most likely smear everywhere because oil almost never completely dries.  Tongue

do u do noods
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

(01-20-2018, 04:43 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: Lol that actually is about the price I start at for oil. For paintings like these I normally custom frame them because the paper has been cut to fit the painting and oil can be so easily damaged by mail. If i were to send it gently rolled in a tube, it would most likely smear everywhere because oil almost never completely dries.  Tongue

OK, $300 then or more... although I have a feeling the wife would shoot it down.

That's smart, putting it in a frame, and using the frame to protect it. lol... and I guess you pout it in a bix after that? But I would be afraid of the box being speared on ut's broadside, giving me a beautiful painting with a hole in it.

(Although maybe the postal service is better than companies like Tipett-Richardson:
"Tipp it, rip it,
Drop it and kick it,
Stoned and drunk,
We'll move your junk.
"

Legal afterthought: Know that I would never undertake to insult or undermine any corporation, unless I had good reason. In this case, "stoned and drunk" was exactly what I saw, in my one personal experience with that firm. lol)

I think your bit about oil never drying is just an excuse so you can keep it longer before sending it to someone. lol

(01-20-2018, 06:05 PM)Conquest Wrote: do u do noods

She couldn't do you. They'd have to consider if a woman could actually be a pedophile, too! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
What? Women doing anything against the law ? Lies.
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

Ahhh I was just looking back through this thread and realized... I haven't actually finished a single piece since the Cardinal :/ everything is only halfway finished

Are you going to finish it?