Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Support Chat Team Needed!
(11-14-2017, 02:07 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 02:43 PM)irakugaYT Wrote: Hey i was just wondering what the support team does im 16 and mature i could help with game ideas or try to get a players idea across

I think for the most part, it would be helping people who encountered some kind of a problem within agma, or for information about the game, and it's related community. Smile
Im good with fixing stuff and trying to pass on general advice i would like to apply possibly i could livestream for the agma channel to get across ideas or even play with the community and expand as a general.
(11-14-2017, 01:29 PM)irakugaYT Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 02:43 PM)irakugaYT Wrote: Hey i was just wondering what the support team does im 16 and mature i could help with game ideas or try to get a players idea across

I think for the most part, it would be helping people who encountered some kind of a problem within agma, or for information about the game, and it's related community. Smile
Im good with fixing stuff and trying to pass on general advice i would like to apply possibly i could livestream for the agma channel to get across ideas or even play with the community and expand as a general.

It sounds good to me... I do think I saw that they were asking for more 'known commodities' though -- that is, people that have been here for some time. But new blood is good too, and if you make some videos, and they are well received, I could definitely see that paving a way to added responsibility?

It's up to Sora and Kevin, I think? So good luck to ya!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(11-14-2017, 01:45 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 01:29 PM)irakugaYT Wrote:

It sounds good to me... I do think I saw that they were asking for more 'known commodities' though -- that is, people that have been here for some time. But new blood is good too, and if you make some videos, and they are well received, I could definitely see that paving a way to added responsibility?

It's up to Sora and Kevin, I think? So good luck to ya!
I know kevin and sora their both amazing people and i apprecite their support and hardwork for this community and thanks squirrel (;
I guess half of you people didn't see the "Green or Blue name" part. Pitiful.

(11-14-2017, 07:57 PM)Final Wrote: I guess half of you people didn't see the "Green or Blue name" part. Pitiful.

Im quite offended that you call us "pitful".
(11-14-2017, 07:57 PM)Final Wrote: I guess half of you people didn't see the "Green or Blue name" part. Pitiful.

Your world is coloured in more stark shades, I think...

If you wouldn't try to kill me, skin me, and add me to your daily soup, I would ask you to join with me, in the world of gray... where the "blue and green names" represents an idea, instead of a circumstance with finality! Wink

He did say that he knows Sora and Reaction? So perhaps he was someone else, long ago, and attained his green/blue long before we were around?

Or, perhaps he really knows Sora, like, lives down the street from him! In that case, he could be more trustworthy than all of those he's never met, combined!

See?? The green/blue thing... to me, it represents the idea of trustworthiness. And there's more ways to gain that, than just posting messages until someone changes it for you. ~grin~

Oh, and Ira, you have to make allowances for Final.... hehe, he is like that! Stark emotion (not that he would admit to having any, grin), ideas that seem more 'final'. I think he lives in the desolate parts of Iceland where there are no people and to him, life is very simple. Either you have food, or you don't. :|

~races off into the brush before Final can appear with that danged shotgun cocked~
Fight the Good Fight
Im very nice person and I would be prefect for this
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

(10-31-2017, 05:55 PM)Apix Wrote: Hey this is pretty cool! I'd love to join in and help out Wink but right now my schedule is insane perhaps in a few weeks or so I'll give it a go if it's still open. You peeps doing great! Big Grin

You just let me know when you have time Wink
Btw my real name is Cam, people just call me Kevin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kevin/HazR 's post:
  • Apix
can i apply ? i would love to
Learn to Forgive and  Forget, we all have a past
(11-22-2017, 03:22 PM)[Member] 『ΛŦ✦』๓ค๓๒ค Wrote: can i apply ? i would love to

I think I've seen your name floating around in the game? If you know one of the others that is already supporting it, I'd suggest running it by them, and maybe they could give you a bit of an inside track. Your Forums account doesn't seem to have had much action, so that would be the way for you to go. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Robin
(11-17-2017, 02:26 PM)Kevin/HazR Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 05:55 PM)Apix Wrote: Hey this is pretty cool! I'd love to join in and help out Wink but right now my schedule is insane perhaps in a few weeks or so I'll give it a go if it's still open. You peeps doing great! Big Grin

You just let me know when you have time Wink

Feels bad
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

Wink 
Hey Kevin/HazaR it would be a pleasure being support for all of you and im very informative and very patient, im also responsible and would love to be helping out fellow agmaio players , weither its in game or even on discord ! Angel  im like an angel ...

Also i believe u know me its me Relt from discord i played agma for 2 years now and i would like some attention and others to be happy and enjoy playing your game !

Thanks ! Lots of luck from Relt#9546

Thanks for your time ....
(10-27-2019, 09:13 AM)Relt Wrote: Hey Kevin/HazaR it would be a pleasure being support for all of you and im very informative and very patient, im also responsible and would love to be helping out fellow agmaio players , weither its in game or even on discord ! Angel  im like an angel ...

Also i believe u know me its me Relt from discord i played agma for 2 years now and i would like some attention and others to be happy and enjoy playing your game !

When you're perusing the messages on the Forums, before you reply, take a look at the date of the last message sent in the thread -- sometimes that will get you to rethink what you want to say.

2017!!

And we're just now starting to see that in-game moderators will actually be able to do some things, and try to maintain peace and order.

We're still not "there" yet. But we're much closer. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, YaGirlBantrr
(10-27-2019, 09:13 AM)Relt Wrote: Hey Kevin/HazaR it would be a pleasure being support for all of you and im very informative and very patient, im also responsible and would love to be helping out fellow agmaio players , weither its in game or even on discord ! Angel  im like an angel ...

how the heck did you even find this thread
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • Supergirl
(10-31-2017, 12:26 PM)Kevin/HazR Wrote: So on Agma.io we have a support system, both on the forums, ingame and on discord. Me and @Sora are looking for the new team to be helping us out in supporting all the curious players. There are a few requirements which you should possess in order to demonstrate your likelihood of being accepted:
  • Green or Blue name
  • Well known by either me or @Sora
  • An old member of the community
  • Be active
  • Have a lot of Patience
  • 16+
  • Be nice to people
  • Dedicated
This is just some of the requirements for the team spot, we'll be looking for 3-7 Team members. It will ofcourse come with rewards ingame, such as Gold and coins. So if you think you'll be able to fit the requirements and if you're interested. Let me know in the comment - Kind Regards Kevin
Me but I dont Have Green name how to get that Angel
Angel