Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music
So you see I was realizing recently that I don't know any songs! So lets have a thread where everyone names off their favorite song! I think my favorite song would be Imagine Dragons Warrior. Hopefully I can listen to some of your guys' songs and like them!
[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-02-02_at_5.43.58_PM.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Demon King's post:
  • Squirrel
(09-10-2017, 08:28 PM)Demon King Wrote: So you see I was realizing recently that I don't know any songs! So lets have a thread where everyone names off their favorite song! I think my favorite song would be Imagine Dragons Warrior. Hopefully I can listen to some of your guys' songs and like them!

I like this idea... but why not keep alive 101's thread in "Fun" that did this??

Or even go back and find Nuggz thread, where she tried to do the same thing?

We post a song and, and put a video to it/etc. so we can listen to it.

Of late... we haven't had too many contributors, and I remain stuck on trance, so we need more people to share. (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(09-11-2017, 05:47 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 08:28 PM)Demon King Wrote: So you see I was realizing recently that I don't know any songs! So lets have a thread where everyone names off their favorite song! I think my favorite song would be Imagine Dragons Warrior. Hopefully I can listen to some of your guys' songs and like them!

I like this idea... but why not keep alive 101's thread in "Fun" that did this??

Of late... we haven't had too many contributors, and I remain stuck on trance, so we need more people to share. (lol)
THEY DID?!!! Well I'll go find those!
[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-02-02_at_5.43.58_PM.png]
(09-11-2017, 02:25 PM)Demon King Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 05:47 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

THEY DID?!!! Well I'll go find those!

Yeah, that's one of the downsides of the Forums... a thread you make only gets attention if someone has posted to it in the last 24 hours... So after that, you have to have an idea of which threads are there.

(Bumping threads isn't always a bad thing!)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Demon King
(09-11-2017, 02:29 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Yeah, that's one of the downsides of the Forums... a thread you make only gets attention if someone has posted to it in the last 24 hours... So after that, you have to have an idea of which threads are there.

Just to put it out there again, I agree completely that bumping threads is good/bad based on the situation. I've been judged once the past--by a user I shall not name--for bumping an old thread despite its ongoing relevance. By drowning useful/already-made threads and creating a new thread that serves the exact same/similar purpose, one simply creates unnecessary clutter. On the contrary, by reviving threads that have been rendered useless past a certain point, one simply--again--creates unnecessary clutter. Anyway, this post is not meant to be directed at anyone but is simply an expression of my opinion on a little-debated yet apparently pertinent issue. 

But to answer the question that this thread seeks, I'd still stay true to my previous post: Not Over You by Gavin DeGraw
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like iAcid's post:
  • Demon King, Squirrel
(09-16-2017, 05:22 PM)iAcid Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 02:29 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Yeah, that's one of the downsides of the Forums... a thread you make only gets attention if someone has posted to it in the last 24 hours... So after that, you have to have an idea of which threads are there.

Just to put it out there again, I agree completely that bumping threads is good/bad based on the situation. I've been judged once the past--by a user I shall not name--for bumping an old thread despite its ongoing relevance. By drowning useful/already-made threads and creating a new thread that serves the exact same/similar purpose, one simply creates unnecessary clutter. On the contrary, by reviving threads that have been rendered useless past a certain point, one simply--again--creates unnecessary clutter. Anyway, this post is not meant to be directed at anyone but is simply an expression of my opinion on a little-debated yet apparently pertinent issue. 

But to answer the question that this thread seeks, I'd still stay true to my previous post: Not Over You by Gavin DeGraw

Hehehe!! You mean... you commented on a topic that hasn't been debated.... recently!

So often our favourite tune is that, becauyse we relate to it directly...

I hope that's not true for you? But if it is... I would love to hear about it!

If I weren't headed to bed (strangely)... I would look up a thread where it was (or try, lol)... and bump it!

I know your name would be in it!

(And hey! I'm always glad to see your name! Keep 'em comin', I hope??)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • iAcid