Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
??乃口メ 乃口メ??
Hey folks!

It's me, the (tiny) blob you may have seen wandering around, hiding behind names such as Be Unlimited / A decent guy / Another tryhard / the one in this title... or this name, which is my favorite: The new noobie on the quadrant who needs (and wants) to get his butt kicked in game... as long as it's done with love  Wink

Behind the name you see in game, my real-life name is Henri, some guy from Quebec with the head in the clouds, daydreaming about arts and nightgaming, and who's about to undergo a serious reorientation in life... (not sexually)... so this part still needs to be written, but I'm ambitious and whatever I get into, I give it my best shot.

As a gamer, I have a huge preference for strategy games, which attracted me to agar.io, since I'm dozing off League of Legends. Before anyone gets confused, as I'm a big fan of his Riven's plays, I'm not the real Boxbox, but I found the name pretty cool so I'm borrowing it for the while.

Solo'd my path up to level 60, I want to approach the game in a more team oriented mindset. I've posted it in the team/clan section, but I might as well bring it up here too, if ever some of you feel like tagging along with me from time to other, I'd gladly partner with you and learn from the best, whether it's with or against them.

And voilà, see you all in a nearby quadrant! Heart
[Image: Box_Box_Sig.png]
[-] The following 6 users Like BoxBox's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Kipper, Sora, Squirrel , Sugar, ™ Chronic
(08-09-2017, 06:22 AM)BoxBox Wrote: Hey folks!

It's me, the (tiny) blob you may have seen wandering around, hiding behind names such as Be Unlimited / A decent guy / Another tryhard / the one in this title... or this name, which is my favorite: The new noobie on the quadrant who needs (and wants) to get his butt kicked in game... as long as it's done with love  Wink

Behind the name you see in game, my real-life name is Henri, some guy from Quebec with the head in the clouds, daydreaming about arts and nightgaming, and who's about to undergo a serious reorientation in life... (not sexually)... so this part still needs to be written, but I'm ambitious and whatever I get into, I give it my best shot.

As a gamer, I have a huge preference for strategy games, which attracted me to agar.io, since I'm dozing off League of Legends. Before anyone gets confused, as I'm a big fan of his Riven's plays, I'm not the real Boxbox, but I found the name pretty cool so I'm borrowing it for the while.

Solo'd my path up to level 60, I want to approach the game in a more team oriented mindset. I've posted it in the team/clan section, but I might as well bring it up here too, if ever some of you feel like tagging along with me from time to other, I'd gladly partner with you and learn from the best, whether it's with or against them.

Welcome to the Forums!

You wouldn't happen to know Eqatombe, and Demone, would you? Big Grin

Whether it's yes, or no, I guess you guys are the Trois Quebecois here! ~grins~

Nice to have you playing the gane with us, and also nice that we'll have a chance to meet the mind that calls the shots!

Hope that you have a blast here with us!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
Bienvenue sur le forum effectivement nous somme quelques Québécois sur les forum j espere que vous allez vous plaire ici et vous faire des amis  Smile

je vous ecrit en francais au risque de m`attirer les foudre de l administrateur  lol  Angel
sorry @Sora   

alors en cadeau  de bienvenue voici une signature personalisé Wink

Welcome to the forum actually we are a few Quebeckers on the forum j espere that you will enjoy here and make friends Smile

I write to you in French at the risk of  attracting the lightning of the administrator lol Angel
Sorry @Sora

Then as a welcome gift here is a personalized signature  Wink

(08-09-2017, 04:09 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

Welcome to the Forums!

You wouldn't happen to know Eqatombe, and Demone, would you? Big Grin

Whether it's yes, or know, I guess you guys are the Trois Quebecois here! ~grins~

Nice to have you playing the gane with us, and also nice that we'll have a chance to meet the mind that calls the shots!

Lol we are more than 3 and knowing your talent of detective you would find out the others Cool Wink Smile

[Image: Box_Avatar.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 4 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • BoxBox, Kipper, Sora, Squirrel
Welcome to the forums. l play agma.io so l haven't seen your name but all those sure sound interesting. lol. 
l hope you enjoy talking to people here and meet others. Also visit the other game agma.io. l'd like to see you there. 
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 2 users Like Sugar's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel
(08-09-2017, 11:45 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: Bienvenue sur le forum effectivement nous somme quelques Québécois sur les forum j espere que vous allez vous plaire ici et vous faire des amis  Smile

je vous ecrit en francais au risque de m`attirer les foudre de l administrateur  lol  Angel
sorry @Sora   

alors en cadeau  de bienvenue voici une signature personalisé Wink

Welcome to the forum actually we are a few Quebeckers on the forum j espere that you will enjoy here and make friends Smile

I write to you in French at the risk of  attracting the lightning of the administrator lol Angel
Sorry @Sora

Then as a welcome gift here is a personalized signature  Wink

It's me, the (tiny) blob you may have seen wandering around, hiding behind names such as Be Unlimited / A decent guy / Another tryhard / the one in this title... or this name, which is my favorite: The new noobie on the quadrant who needs (and wants) to get his butt kicked in game... as long as it's done with love

And voilà, see you all in a nearby quadrant!

Welcome to the Forums!

You wouldn't happen to know Eqatombe, and Demone, would you?

Whether it's yes, or know, I guess you guys are the Trois Quebecois here! ~grins~

Lol we are more than 3 and knowing your talent of detective you would find out the others

That's some real artistic skills graphic skills you have! Thanks for the signature, it looks awesome! <3 I found another avatar but I might use the one you proposed sometime.

C'est vraiment hot! Si jamais je trouve un autre nom, je peux t'engager comme mercenaire-créateur de signatures? Heart

Thanks for the welcome, got the feeling I'll enjoy my stay..  Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like BoxBox's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel
(08-10-2017, 06:09 AM)BoxBox Wrote: That's some real artistic skills graphic skills you have! Thanks for the signature, it looks awesome! <3 I found another avatar but I might use the one you proposed sometime.

C'est vraiment hot! Si jamais je trouve un autre nom, je peux t'engager comme mercenaire-créateur de signatures? Heart

Yeah, he amazes all of us. (lol) Of course, to him... no big deal, he's just having fun. Big Grin

I find that the game is a lot more fun once you know some of the people... you know which ones you can chase down, and will still give you the time of day tomorrow... And you find out which ones are more competitive than they might like to admit! Big Grin

Of course, the chat in agma is almost assured to be pure amusement! But it's easier to get to know the ones who post messages here... and you get to find out which ones hang out on Discord servers. too. That works pretty well. I've been treated to a few of the AD (one of the clans here) voice chats, and they are usually quite lively, with a few people chasing different AD players simultaneously. lolllll!

I offer, by way of example, a parting piece of advice as a question.

"Would you expect leniency, or slack from a Queen who's head is a skull with empty eyesockets?!" (lol!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(08-10-2017, 06:09 AM)BoxBox Wrote:

It's me, the (tiny) blob you may have seen wandering around, hiding behind names such as Be Unlimited / A decent guy / Another tryhard / the one in this title... or this name, which is my favorite: The new noobie on the quadrant who needs (and wants) to get his butt kicked in game... as long as it's done with love

And voilà, see you all in a nearby quadrant!

Welcome to the Forums!

You wouldn't happen to know Eqatombe, and Demone, would you?

Lol we are more than 3 and knowing your talent of detective you would find out the others

That's some real artistic skills graphic skills you have! Thanks for the signature, it looks awesome! <3 I found another avatar but I might use the one you proposed sometime.

je regarderais quand vous changerez de nom les idées qui me viendrons en tete   Wink

Welcome @BoxBox. It's pleasure to see more Quebecers here. Un jour, le forum sera nôtre...

@Sora
I think it could be interesting to try to expand on the international territory again. I know the turkish forums failed to attract turkish speakers, but that's because it was during the early days of the forum and it was rather ambitious to target this demographic. I have no doubt that if we had German and French forums, they would not be as deserted as the one I've mentioned above. Plus, it wouldn't be hard to moderate since @Voakie is german and is already a mod and there are plenty of french speakers on the forum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doigt's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(08-10-2017, 11:47 PM)Doigt Wrote: Welcome @BoxBox. It's pleasure to see more Quebecers here. Un jour, le forum sera nôtre...

@Sora
I think it could be interesting to try to expand on the international territory again. I know the turkish forums failed to attract turkish speakers, but that's because it was during the early days of the forum and it was rather ambitious to target this demographic. I have no doubt that if we had German and French forums, they would not be as deserted as the one I've mentioned above. Plus, it wouldn't be hard to moderate since @Voakie is german and is already a mod and there are plenty of french speakers on the forum.

Interesting though I managed to survive for over 6 months in an englophone environment 
anyway my written French is not really better than my English lol

Hi & welcome! I visited Quebec City a couple of months ago and loved it there. I'm in Vancouver. I pretty much solo'd my way to level 60 too and am now struggling to learn how to team. I hoped to be better at it by now Undecided Strategies are fascinating and different for teaming. I'm sure I'll figure it all out one day. I just wish there was a safe place to practice - haha!
[img]webkit-fake-url://28fd8d56-ce27-4c20-a622-f31c35ab6e09/imagepng[/img]https: // [Image: Kipper_Sig.png] / tzl2r0ujr / Kipper_Sig.png
(08-12-2017, 09:38 PM)Kipper Wrote: Hi & welcome! I visited Quebec City a couple of months ago and loved it there. I'm in Vancouver.

A mari usque ad mare. You are a pure.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doigt's post:
  • Kipper

hey @BoxBox
Glad to meet you Great story lol love it dude  .  Come to  discord and join my group. You have lvl 60. Cool. I am putting a team together to except challenges.  I need some teamers too. This is mainly for Agma because it's a great game. here is link invite. At least just come and BS . No pressure for the team. https://discord.gg/6aeApR
Bullies have personal issues.
Welcome to the community!

[Image: Shimamura_Sig.png]
                                                  Thanks very much, @EqAtOmBe
                                                   for skin and signature, kiss