Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
My job here is done
Sad 
Hi everyone!

I'll make it short : I'm going to leave the staff team because of private issues, I've sent a more detailed private message to Sora. So yea, this might be the last time hearing from me as a community manager.
It has been a wonderful time, and I love you all! Heart

Please, dear community, never stop playing!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 11 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • Apix , Breakfast , Conquest, deleted_Agrendallan, Kevin/HazR , Reaction , Robin , Sora, Sugar, Voakie , ™ Chronic
(08-07-2017, 07:48 AM)Mikasa Wrote: Hi everyone!

I'll make it short : I'm going to leave the staff team because of private issues, I've sent a more detailed private message to Sora. So yea, this might be the last time hearing from me as a community manager.

You've stuck around through some pretty gruelling times for you... I hope that this message of yours, more than anything else, doesn't mean that your life has taken another hard left turn...

And also, I hope that while you may not have the time to volunteer regularly anymore, that you'll still be around to have some fun with us now and again?

Hope all is well!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan, Mikasa, Sora
Heart 
We love you as well @Mikasa , sad to see you go, you are a great addition to the agarioforum's team Heart
You'll always stay in my heart Heart
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

[-] The following 3 users Like deleted_Agrendallan's post:
  • Mikasa, Squirrel , Sugar
Aw! I hope things go well with you in life! <3 we love you here @Mikasa, best wishes from me and my husband Smile you still check in though here right?
[-] The following 2 users Like Nancy's post:
  • Mikasa, Squirrel
Ahhhh Mikasa! I hope everything works out and becomes good again Big Grin love ya lad!
[-] The following 2 users Like Apix 's post:
  • Mikasa, Squirrel
(08-07-2017, 07:48 AM)Mikasa Wrote: Hi everyone!

[Image: heart.png]
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Mikasa
Been there from the start, you're the one who got me here. You always got one special place in me bro, known you from the begining, i got your back anytime. You know that. Aint nobody that can do it aswell as you, you're strong through everything, you will be here aswell. It's the right choice, as much as im gonna miss you, its the right choice. [Image: heart.png]
Btw my real name is Cam, people just call me Kevin
[-] The following 3 users Like Kevin/HazR 's post:
  • Mikasa, Squirrel , Sugar
I understand with you that you have undergone that you need to rebuild your interior even if it saddens even if the loss of a member is always sad but we lose more than one limbs Sad

But you would remain a friend and you will remain in my thoughts when you will not be Wink

Love peace and health Heart

Take care of you my friend

I hope to see you again soon
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 2 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Mikasa, Robin
Are you leaving the forums yet again or are you only giving up on whatever it meant to be "community manager" and will there be someone to replace you?
Not gonna lie but all the responses to this threads shows the love and respect for @Mikasa

We as a community Heart you...
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Robin 's post:
  • Mikasa, Reaction , Squirrel , ™ Chronic
(08-08-2017, 04:25 AM)Doigt Wrote: Are you leaving the forums yet again or are you only giving up on whatever it meant to be "community manager" and will there be someone to replace you?

I've never left the forums officially. It's right that I've had some moments where I was off for a longer time, but that was mainly because of the surgeries I had to go through, and it wasn't 100% sure I'd survive.

Giving up should never be an option for any human, especially when it comes down to what he or she loves doing.
I have to retire because of both familiar and health issues, I need to deal with my own life for now.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 4 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan, EqAtOmBe , Robin , Squirrel
l wish you all the best. Get well soon. You've made such a great contribution here and the community appreciates it. 
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 4 users Like Sugar's post:
  • Breakfast , deleted_Agrendallan, Mikasa, Squirrel
You are the most kindest person I have ever known. Ever since I have joined the forum you have helped me. No one can ever replace you and what you have done for us.

Thank you for everything.

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(08-08-2017, 10:52 AM)Mikasa Wrote:
(08-08-2017, 04:25 AM)Doigt Wrote: Are you leaving the forums yet again or are you only giving up on whatever it meant to be "community manager" and will there be someone to replace you?

I've never left the forums officially. It's right that I've had some moments where I was off for a longer time, but that was mainly because of the surgeries I had to go through, and it wasn't 100% sure I'd survive.

Giving up should never be an option for any human, especially when it comes down to what he or she loves doing.
I have to retire because of both familiar and health issues, I need to deal with my own life for now.

I hope you know who Jesus Christ is being that you're going through a lot of life threatening issues. I don't know you but I figured I would chime in.
ℍℕℕ
[-] The following 1 user Likes WORMWOOD's post:
  • ™ Chronic