Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny videos from all around the internet
(05-24-2017, 07:32 PM)Sugar Wrote: ~removes link to video~

The ^%@#$ did I just watch??? I cant unsee this :poop:! It will haunt my memory for all eternity.

This was almost tame, compared to something else, where (I forget who) shared with us a fk'd up "tradition" from some country.

But animation of that form doesn't bother me as much, and I had no trouble to just stop watching it. And yet I understand the feeling which you probably felt.

There was one prior incidence while I've been here......

What I saw before was the live, willfull torture of an animal, by committee dressed up in fancy clothes, as an apparent "celebration".

If I'da been there, I'd have had no problem telling them they had 3 seconds to stop, before I started putting bullets into heads.

Ugh. It's easy to say a line like that, but I don't think I could do it, unless it were 'war' -- then, there's no other choice. In the "me or him" scenario, I think I could be motivated to choose me every time.

But I know what you mean. It's been close to a year since I saw that filth, and it's just as fresh in my mind, and still makes me angry.

Fortunately, I don't think too many people here saw it... and I'm angry at myself that I don't remember the country involved... Vietnam or Cambodia, something like that.

But it was so grotesque, it would garner public hatred anywhere it was shown. and better for people to know it takes place, so world opinion can rise up, and attempt to force them to stop.

But we have kids here, and I don't want to think what that could have done to me, if I'd seen it at the age of 17 or so.

In a way, it reminds me of a time, thinking back to highschool, where some teacher or (who knows, maybe the school board??) thought it would be a good idea to show a film with the graphic details of a public hanging -- something that took place fairly regularly in the world as little as 400 years ago.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(05-25-2017, 06:35 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 07:32 PM)Sugar Wrote: ~removes link to video~

The ^%@#$ did I just watch??? I cant unsee this :poop:! It will haunt my memory for all eternity.

This was almost tame, compared to something else, where (I forget who) shared with us a fk'd up "tradition" from some country.

But animation of that form doesn't bother me as much, and I had no trouble to just stop watching it. And yet I understand the feeling which you probably felt.

There was one prior incidence while I've been here......

What I saw before was the live, willfull torture of an animal, by committee dressed up in fancy clothes, as an apparent "celebration".

If I'da been there, I'd have had no problem telling them they had 3 seconds to stop, before I started putting bullets into heads.

Ugh. It's easy to say a line like that, but I don't think I could do it, unless it were 'war' -- then, there's no other choice. In the "me or him" scenario, I think I could be motivated to choose me every time.

But I know what you mean. It's been close to a year since I saw that filth, and it's just as fresh in my mind, and still makes me angry.

Fortunately, I don't think too many people here saw it... and I'm angry at myself that I don't remember the country involved... Vietnam or Cambodia, something like that.

But it was so grotesque, it would garner public hatred anywhere it was shown. and better for people to know it takes place, so world opinion can rise up, and attempt to force them to stop.

But we have kids here, and I don't want to think what that could have done to me, if I'd seen it at the age of 17 or so.

In a way, it reminds me of a time, thinking back to highschool, where some teacher or (who knows, maybe the school board??) thought it would be a good idea to show a film with the graphic details of a public hanging -- something that took place fairly regularly in the world as little as 400 years ago.

No its not that fucked up. Animal torture is waaaayyyy up there. I was just messing with @run SPOT run because even though the video is a little disturbing I cant stop watching it.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sugar's post:
  • run SPOT run
HazRSavage I'd get banned if I posted my favorites....I know I'm a sick [email protected]'m able to restrain myself tho
got the artist from that last video from this one

if you wanna get weird....

this is one of my favorite smarter every day episodes

wait until you see the cello part...wow

another serious favorite that IS safe for work Wink

http://www.adultswim.com/videos/off-the-air/liquid/
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-26-2017, 03:30 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: HazRSavage I'd get banned if I posted my favorites....I know I'm a sick [email protected]'m able to restrain myself tho
got the artist from that last video from this one

if you wanna get weird....

this is one of my favorite smarter every day episodes
wait until you see the cello part...wow

another serious favorite that IS safe for work Wink

http://www.adultswim.com/videos/off-the-air/liquid/

now I'm scared to hit play on any of these. lol I will do so when I'm ready. I thought these threads were funny videos, they didnt label it with a viewer discretion advised lol I will let you know when I watch it... but not today mf
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sugar's post:
  • Squirrel

4 years of entertainment (if he lasts that long lol)
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Sugar
(05-27-2017, 06:33 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: ~snips the video so no-one looks at it again~
4 years of entertainment (if he lasts that long lol)

At the end... does he look downnn??

Like at the PM's parts??

Time will tell. I just hope that America isn't left further behind the 8-ball than it already is.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!

Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • Squirrel

He doesn't give a damn
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Squirrel
Video 

This is oh so cute and funny at the same time.  Big Grin
I have always been a fan of Korean Series and reality show.
"Escape reality and play games."
A network analyst at PetStreetMall, a place to find quality and affordable pet supplies

[url=http://www.petstreetmall.com/][/url]
[-] The following 1 user Likes newsalert's post:
  • Squirrel
Stowaway  Smile

Some tech stuff for geeks Wink

People are awesome.

P.S. He is ok xD
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)