Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to Change Your Username
Hi guys,

If you want to change your username for some reason do the following: PM @Sora the name you want, alongside with a reason for the change.

This may seem like a silly topic to make a thread about, but quite a few people have asked me this in the past.

Thanks for reading!
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(03-21-2017, 10:01 PM)Relax Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 09:58 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: Hi guys,

If you want to change your username for some reason do the following: PM @Sora the name you want, alongside with a reason for the change.

This may seem like a silly topic to make a thread about, but quite a few people have asked me this in the past ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for reading!

Next thread: How to PM Sora
After that: How to identify Sora
After that: How to spell Sora

I get that you're making threads but this is one of those things that are faster to explain than to link to.
The first three lines were funny, and I agree with you that this sort of thing can be explained if someone were to ask. However one of the main reasons I made this thread was to add to the Tutorials for Newbies thread, where I'm gathering threads that can potentially help new members of the community.
(03-21-2017, 10:17 PM)✨101✨ Wrote:

This may seem like a silly topic to make a thread about, but quite a few people have asked me this in the past ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for reading!

I get that you're making threads but this is one of those things that are faster to explain than to link to.
The first three lines were funny, and I agree with you that this sort of thing can be explained if someone were to ask. However one of the main reasons I made this thread was to add to the Tutorials for Newbies thread, where I'm gathering threads that can potentially help new members of the community.

Why not just one big Q&A thread?
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Conquest, Relax
(03-22-2017, 12:46 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 10:17 PM)✨101✨ Wrote:

Thanks for reading!

Why not just one big Q&A thread?
It would get off topic like 99% of the threads (like rn LOL)

Thanks for reading!

After that: Identify the sex of Sora

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • Relax
Sora is a boy XD >^^<
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<

This may seem like a silly topic to make a thread about, but quite a few people have asked me this in the past.

Thanks for reading!

You could also press your username (top left) then press “send message” (bottom right) and when you get to the “message” screen, go to the left and scroll down, soon you will get to your “profile”’settings. Press change username, (you don’t have to listen to this, because when you get there it will tell you) type your username, then type the new username you would like, confirm it, and there ya go! [img]blob:http://agarioforums.net/a4bc532c-fc2c-469d-ac1f-016318237569[/img]
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<

(03-22-2017, 05:56 PM)Breakfast Wrote:

Thanks for reading!

After that: Identify the sex of Sora

I think, if @Sora wanted us to know then, it would be under the profile. For the time being it shouldn't matter what sex Sora is.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
(05-22-2018, 05:29 PM)Owl Wrote: I think, if @Sora wanted us to know then, it would be under the profile. For the time being it shouldn't matter what sex Sora is.

Maybe he's not sure yet!

~giggles & tears off for the (relative) safety of the trees~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!