Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
very short message lol
hello all sorry great forum  Smile  i am very bad in english of corse i`m Qébecois  
anyway short message  not best writer enjoy  and good luck on game Cool
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 10 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Apix , Conquest, cuntnugg3t , Démone, Final, Reaction , Voakie , Yandere_Chan, ™ Chronic , ✨101✨
Welcome to the forums Bro! Have a blast! We got ano awesome and friendly community. If you need any help, you can always write me a message or to a staff member. http://agarioforums.net/showteam.php

Bye!

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(03-08-2017, 03:43 AM)REACTION Wrote: Welcome to the forums Bro! Have a blast! We got ano awesome and friendly community. If you need any help, you can always write me a message or to a staff member. http://agarioforums.net/showteam.php

Bye!

very thx Big Grin

Welcome to the community brother.

Hopefully you would love to stay here...
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
Bonjour, Bienvenue sur les forums! Tu es du Québec, à l’instar de Démone?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
WELCOME @EqAtOmBe  Exclamation

What does "Egatombe" mean ?

Huh
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
Welcome to the forums! Seems like there is a swarm from Quebec heading our way Big Grin but no worries, we got enough space for everybody!
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
Ah, we have another French Canadian here. Welcome to the forums my friend, hope you stay.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Final's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(03-08-2017, 05:00 AM)Robin Wrote: Welcome to the community brother.

Hopefully you would love to stay here...

very thx Smile

(03-08-2017, 10:07 PM)Final Wrote: Ah, we have another French Canadian here. Welcome to the forums my friend, hope you stay.

very thx Smile

(03-08-2017, 03:53 PM)Voakie Wrote: Welcome to the forums! Seems like there is a swarm from Quebec heading our way Big Grin but no worries, we got enough space for everybody!

very thx Smile

(03-08-2017, 05:12 AM)Apix Wrote: Bonjour, Bienvenue sur les forums! Tu es du Québec, à l’instar de Démone?

disons que je la connait tres bien

(03-08-2017, 09:42 AM)Supergirl Wrote: WELCOME @EqAtOmBe  Exclamation

What does "Egatombe" mean ?

Huh

thx 

eqa its old nick on irc  have finish irc  i conciderate eqa dead ;Wink and born eqa (tombe )=coffin in french and prononciation hecatomb
designated  genocide war ect... full destruction lol Smile

[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Robin
(03-08-2017, 02:47 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: hello all sorry great forum  Smile  i am very bad in english of corse i`m Qébecois  
anyway short message  not best writer enjoy  and good luck on game Cool

Welcome aboard, and hope that you have fun with us!

I am Canadian too, but I'm the other kind. "Je ne parlez pas les Francais", and I can say that only because I've practised a thousand times. Sad

If only I had listened to that French teacher and put some more effort into it. But I suck at all things that involve memory. But hey, there's always Google translator, right?

Take care, and hope lots of fun is heading your way!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Google Translate is very inaccurate.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Final's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
Can't believe I didn't say hi to you, although you we have already met on AGF Big Grin

Anyways, welcome to the forums have a great time here!
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(03-10-2017, 12:27 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: Can't believe I didn't say hi to you, although you we have already met on AGF Big Grin

thx very  Big Grin        sur great time white great gamer Wink

[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • ✨101✨
(03-10-2017, 12:30 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 12:27 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: Can't believe I didn't say hi to you, although you we have already met on AGF Big Grin

thx very  Big Grin        sur great time white great gamer Wink

thanks Heart
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
Welcome to the forums! I've seen you around in AGF, you're pretty fun to play with Tongue
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • EqAtOmBe