Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
(02-10-2017, 03:15 PM)Bubblegum Blue Wrote:
(02-10-2017, 03:09 PM)Nuggz Wrote: TM squirrel and runSPOTrun are our community elders

No one knows how old Sora is, but we make guess that he (she?) is like 24-29 

And you're welcome!

Ah ok i see, thanks for the answer! Smile
Btw i love your signature, lol, makes me hungry right away Big Grin

Ah it makes me hungry too Sad which is bad because I have a while before lunch lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Bubblegum Blue
(02-10-2017, 03:17 PM)Nuggz Wrote:
(02-10-2017, 03:09 PM)Nuggz Wrote: TM squirrel and runSPOTrun are our community elders

And you're welcome!

Ah it makes me hungry too Sad which is bad because I have a while before lunch lol

Oh I'm sorry to hear that Undecided
I just ate plain soup, with little noodles and stuff. Rather had one of those cheeseburgers, or more like krabby patties lol, but i guess you can't eat fastfood everyday  Cry Big Grin
Cool
(02-10-2017, 03:22 PM)Bubblegum Blue Wrote:

And you're welcome!

Oh I'm sorry to here that Undecided
I just ate plain soup, with little noodles and stuff. Rather had one of those cheeseburgers, or more like krabby patties lol, but i guess you can't eat fastfood everyday  Cry Big Grin

I eat Taco Bell almost everyday... sometimes twice a day

It's amazing that I'm still alive
Im Gabe, I have to add more characters lol
[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-02-02_at_5.43.58_PM.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Demon King's post:
  • Bubblegum Blue
(02-10-2017, 03:23 PM)Nuggz Wrote:
(02-10-2017, 03:22 PM)Bubblegum Blue Wrote:

And you're welcome!

Oh I'm sorry to here that Undecided

I eat Taco Bell almost everyday... sometimes twice a day

It's amazing that I'm still alive
Not gonna lie, that truly IS amazing :O Big Grin
Ive never been to taco bell before, i didn't even know that the city i go to university had one, guess ill have to do that now and try to survive eating it everyday too Big Grin

(02-10-2017, 03:25 PM)[Σv✿]Demon Kingツ Wrote: Im Gabe, I have to add more characters lol

well, nice to meet you, Gabe! Smile
Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bubblegum Blue's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
(02-10-2017, 02:51 PM)Bubblegum Blue Wrote: ...
But i actually don't really like to team up, not because I'm not a teamplayer, but i just want to get to the top on my own haha Big Grin. And i'm too scrooge-like to spent coins on the massboosts, always wait for the quests to get some.
But as you said, there are a lot of skilled players with a fly-skin. I always wonder if they're really not at a high lvl or just choose to play with that skin :o..

Oh, I've just noticed I wrote mass boots but I meant xp boost. I don't buy this things as well. I'd rather stash coins for a seasonal skin if I find any of them to be nice.
Regarding the skin, I can speak for myself, but - yes, I play with low level veteran skins from time to time. But I don't have Kraken yet and will probably never have. And there are some great players who always play with no skin at all. They don't even have Agario account and play as guests.

Anyway glad to hear soloists are still alive in the game. I am with you in this matter. Long live all solo players Big Grin
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
Welcome to the community Romnia, Hopefully you would like our wonderful community of agarioforums. Just Enjoy Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Bubblegum Blue
(02-10-2017, 04:09 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: Oh, I've just noticed I wrote mass boots but I meant xp boost. I don't buy this things as well. I'd rather stash coins for a seasonal skin if I find any of them to be nice.
Regarding the skin, I can speak for myself, but - yes, I play with low level veteran skins from time to time. But I don't have Kraken yet and will probably never have. And there are some great players who always play with no skin at all. They don't even have Agario account and play as guests.

Anyway glad to hear soloists are still alive in the game. I am with you in this matter. Long live all solo players Big Grin

Oh, i didn't notice that too, oh well, but i got it anyway haha Big Grin.
Yeah, that's what i do too, i just bought the Saturn skin a while ago. I wonder why its lilac, it's real color is yellowish if i'm not mistaken..i wonder if it MAYBE has something to do with sailor moon, since the saturn scout had a purple dress? that would be actually pretty cool Big Grin.
That's true, one of my friends just plays as a guest but damn he's good!
Yes, I'm totally with you on that hahaha Big Grin

(02-10-2017, 05:05 PM)Robin Wrote: Welcome to the community Romnia, Hopefully you would like our wonderful community of agarioforums. Just Enjoy Wink

Thank you very much, i sure do enjoy it Big Grin!
Cool
[-] The following 2 users Like Bubblegum Blue's post:
  • Lucyfer, Robin
Welcome to AGF Forums Romania!

If you like agario, I suggest you try out, AGF: http://agarioforums.io/

It's similar to agario, but a much faster pace, more splitting allowed, 1 shot viruses, etc.

It's really fun Big Grin
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Bubblegum Blue, Polearm, Squirrel
(02-10-2017, 06:24 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: Welcome to AGF Forums Romania!

It's similar to agario, but a much faster pace, more splitting allowed, 1 shot viruses, etc.

It's really fun Big Grin

Why hello there, I too like the great country of Romania Big Grin
Just kidding, i don't mind people misspelling my name especially in times of autocorrection  Big Grin

Thanks for the recommendation, ill surely check it out, but it sounds pretty hardcore, my old-ass computer isn't even able to perform the normal agar.io on normal graphic settings without lagging etc, it's a total mess and i totally save my money right now to buy a new one, but as SOON as i solved this problem, im gonna rock that haha Big Grin!
Cool
[-] The following 2 users Like Bubblegum Blue's post:
  • Squirrel , ✨101✨
(02-10-2017, 06:30 PM)Bubblegum Blue Wrote:
(02-10-2017, 06:24 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: Welcome to AGF Forums Romania!

It's really fun Big Grin

Why hello there, I too like the great country of Romania Big Grin
Just kidding, i don't mind people misspelling my name especially in times of autocorrection  Big Grin

Thanks for the recommendation, ill surely check it out, but it sounds pretty hardcore, my old-ass computer isn't even able to perform the normal agar.io on normal graphic settings without lagging etc, it's a total mess and i totally save my money right now to buy a new one, but as SOON as i solved this problem, im gonna rock that haha Big Grin!

LOL i'm sorry I read your name wrong Romina Angel

I got it right this time Tongue
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Bubblegum Blue
(02-10-2017, 06:42 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: LOL i'm sorry I read your name wrong Romina Angel

I got it right this time Tongue

As I said, it's ok, i don't really mind haha, but thank you haha Smile
Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bubblegum Blue's post:
  • ✨101✨
(02-10-2017, 03:15 PM)Bubblegum Blue Wrote: Btw i love your signature, lol, makes me hungry right away Big Grin

I was just thinking exactly the same thing.

But mannnnnn, having burgers fly into one's mouth like that would create a traffic-jam & indigestion real fast!

Can I just get one Bacon-ator to go?! Big Grin

Hey @Nuggz, you're the Fast Food server around here now, right? Puhlease?! I promise I'll tip properly. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Bubblegum Blue
I would like to point out that @Squirrel and @run spot run were dubbed the elders.  I was not put on said list  Tongue  Big Grin

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 2 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • Bubblegum Blue, Squirrel
(02-12-2017, 01:58 AM)DTricksplit Wrote: I would like to point out that @Squirrel and @run spot run were dubbed the elders.  I was not put on said list  Tongue  Big Grin

And rightfully so! Wink

~chases you & tickles you mercilessly~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Bubblegum Blue